Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: DJ Patterns 8 - Page: 2
DjdrockPRO InfinityMember since 2007
PachN wrote :
Well, that was quick.

New update is available now.

Hey PachN
Ich glaube ich habe noch nicht ganz verstanden, was es macht. Ich spiele gerade einen Track auf einer VA, was macht das Tool? Zeigt es mir während ich auflege passende Songs dazu an?

VG aus Berlin, D-RoCk

Posted Thu 25 Jan 18 @ 7:50 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi, nein... dazu gibt es ja schon das Live Feedback in VDJ.
Es ließt pro Start ein mal deine kompletten History Dateien.
Zeigt dann links in der Liste alle Lieder die du jemals gespielt hast an. Und wenn du aus der Liste ein Lied an klickst, dann zeigt es dir rechts im Programm an, was du jeweils vor oder nach diesem Lied gespielt hast.
Mit dem Suchfeld oben links kannst du beliebig nach eine Titel suchen, sofern er halt in deiner History vorhanden ist.
Ist leider kein VDJ Plugin. Starte es einfach wenn VDJ schon läuft oder wann immer du nachschauen willst, was du nach dem Track gespielt hast, der grade läuft.

He asked, what the tool actually does, if it does a realtime analysis of the songs and suggest songs to play next. Well no, that is what Live Feedback is for.
I answered that this tool is just reading your history file, once per programm start, not updating as you play.
Left side of the programm shows you all your tracks you ever played, if they are in your history files.
Right side of the programm shows you the tracks you played before or after the selected track on the left.
At the top left is a search text box. Just search for what ever track you want to know what track was next or previous.
Oh, and the important part: This is not a VDJ Plugin! It is meant to run next to VDJ in the background or just start it up as you like.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 18 @ 9:07 pm
the speed change on this version is amazing!

thanks

Posted Thu 25 Jan 18 @ 11:20 pm
This should be built in to VDJ As a standard feature.

Posted Fri 26 Jan 18 @ 8:45 am
would love to see this as an add on in the side bar. Great tool. hats off to you

Posted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 10:06 pm
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Posted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 10:08 pm
Is there a mac version please? Thanks

Posted Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 6:47 pm
No

Posted Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 10:39 am
Hallo PachN,
wie kann ich dem DJ Patterns sagen wo sich meine History befindet ?

Meine liegt nämlich auf I:\VirtualDJ\History und deshalb findet DJ Patterns bei mir nichts!!

Gruß Werner

Posted Fri 18 May 18 @ 10:26 am
Hallo Werner,

derzeit ist es nicht möglich einen abweichenden Pfad zum Standardpfad on VDJ zu definieren.
Du müsstest also die Daten nach C:/Dokumente/VirutalDJ/History kopieren.

Posted Fri 18 May 18 @ 11:27 am
@PachN, danke !

Posted Sat 19 May 18 @ 6:02 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I only just found this update. I was the one who asked if such a feature existed as it was the ONLY thing I missed about the old Gizmolabs RPM software that went away.

I'm so glad you brought this plugin back to life and while I haven't tested the update, it sounds like a huge improvement. Thanks!

Posted Sat 18 Aug 18 @ 9:29 pm
PachN - now that I've used this updated version a few times, I wanted to say thanks again. This tool is life changing. If I was allowed to marry it, I probably would.

The way this reads the history file now, does this mean I can back up the history and keep the DJ Patterns output up to date if moving to a new PC etc?

Posted Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 7:51 pm
KRA1858Home userMember since 2018
please why can I not download this tool ?

Posted Sun 28 Oct 18 @ 2:03 am
You need a Vdj license.

Posted Sun 28 Oct 18 @ 6:51 am
Love love LOVE this add-on.

If you copy the playlist histories to a new laptop, it still works and transfers your patterns.

Some might say this program makes me lazy. I say I don't care. :D

Thanks again!

Posted Sat 06 Jul 19 @ 9:23 pm
Thanks again 😊

Posted Sun 07 Jul 19 @ 8:48 pm
PachN wrote :
Hallo Werner,

derzeit ist es nicht möglich einen abweichenden Pfad zum Standardpfad on VDJ zu definieren.

Hallo PachN ist es ein Problem die Funktion für den abweichenden Pfad zu integrieren ?
es wäre super wenn das machbar wäre !!
Gruß Werner

Posted Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 7:35 am
Worth asking.... any way to make a dark skin for this? In a dark environment, the white background on this means guests can see how ugly I am.... :D

Posted Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 5:48 am
I've moved everything to Dropbox - all my music, and VDJ "home" folder which means all my history is no longer on C drive.

I wondered why DJ Patterns stopped. My fault!

The answer was in an earlier post on this thread, but in German, so I used Google Translate and I've solved the problem.

Quote :
wie kann ich dem DJ Patterns sagen wo sich meine History befindet ?

Meine liegt nämlich auf I:\VirtualDJ\History und deshalb findet DJ Patterns bei mir nichts!!

In English:

How can I tell the DJ Patterns where my history is?

Mine is on I: \ VirtualDJ \ History and that's why DJ Patterns does not find anything for me !!

And the answer:
Quote :

And in English:
Currently it is not possible to define a different path to the default path on VDJ.
You would have to copy the data to C: / Documents / VirutalDJ / History.

I use Dropbox so that my main gig laptop and the backup laptop are identical. I now have to work out a way to teach Windows to make a backup of Dropbox/VirtualDJ/History and automatically copy it to C:/Users/xxMyUserNamexx/Documents/VirtualDJ/History whenever I shut VDJ or close down the laptop/s. Simple enough, probably.

I wanted to share this fix for other DJ Patters fans.

Posted Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 8:37 am
78%