Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: 4Decks - BGL - Page: 1
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012

Posted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 5:35 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Dude I really like this skin. the color is great and the layout is great. good job

Posted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 9:30 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I hope you don't mind but I SMOOTHED out the inner circle of the rotation on the decks. see the before and after pics. . I couldn't get the color the same in the center but im working on it. once again great skin.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 5:06 pm
Don't worry, feel free to adjust it on your taste. :)
The main credit to this skin is to DJDad.

Posted Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 11:40 am
maenniPRO InfinityMember since 2011
very great skin
thank you

Posted Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 11:18 am
Just found this skin and it's great, nice color and it's easy to read.

I did find a missing "ear line", when I switch to 2 decks on the scratch wave (mixer, video, scratch panels) the white line is not there (atleast on my machine, lol).

Other then that, great job 👍

Posted Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 8:54 pm
Also could you add a "CUE Point LOCK" button please??

Theres room above or below the POI editor button.

Posted Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 1:26 pm
I also enjoy this skin a lot.
Could you use a "custom button" to script to lock cue points?

Posted Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 3:26 pm
MrJackson2014 wrote :

Could you use a "custom button" to script to lock cue points?

You sir are correct!! Thanks! I always forget about those buttons, lmao!!

Posted Sat 25 Apr 15 @ 11:28 pm
I have used the two custom bottons on each deck for save and load loop.
Would not hurt if had more custom buttons.
How do you script "cue points lock" ?

Posted Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 11:03 am
Hello to everyone,
first of all I take a care to inform the users of this skin that the main work of it are maded by DJDad (it's based on "Swap 4Decks" http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=16846 ); I only modified it to adjust some things.

I don't understand what you mean about:

beatbreaker1 wrote :
Just found this skin and it's great, nice color and it's easy to read.
I did find a missing "ear line", when I switch to 2 decks on the scratch wave (mixer, video, scratch panels) the white line is not there (atleast on my machine, lol).

Can you post an image with missing thing ?

Posted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 11:50 am
Is it possible to change the colour of the top scrolling waveforms?
Where in the skin xlm file does set those colours?

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 4:46 am
MrJackson, of course it's possibile to change all you need... but, sorry, I don't know all the various points in the XML code that manage the top-waveform... also there's not only one wave-form type.
It's better to ask this to DJDad (the first developer of this skin).

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 7:59 am
OK. I hope DjDad see this.

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 8:24 am
i have a pro license but I am unable to download this skin please some one should help me out please

Posted Fri 28 Feb 20 @ 5:08 am
Wizard Finger, you must login on this site with account used to buy the Pro License. From now your account show "Home User", so
you can't download extension for Pro License.

Having said that, if you are interested in this skin, I suggest you get the latest version:
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80270

Or if you want to try the new version (GianB Pro), completely rewritten with vector syntax, more supported on VDJ 2020 and with many more features, I can send you a link in private (here, I think, they no longer accept new skins).

Posted Fri 28 Feb 20 @ 8:29 am
GianVJ wrote :
here, I think, they no longer accept new skins

What makes you say that? I know that new skins don't appear very often these days, but I think that's probably due to the quality of existing skins.

As far as I'm aware there's beem no change in policy. I've certainly not seen an official statement.

Posted Fri 28 Feb 20 @ 5:48 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
It's more likely newly accepted stuffs not architecture related - such as skins, translations - are not always showing in VDJ extentions page, present only in site
some are downloadable from there only

Posted Sat 29 Feb 20 @ 1:47 am
groovindj wrote :
GianVJ wrote :
here, I think, they no longer accept new skins

What makes you say that? I know that new skins don't appear very often these days, but I think that's probably due to the quality of existing skins.

As far as I'm aware there's beem no change in policy. I've certainly not seen an official statement.

In mid-December I sent my "Gian-B Pro" skin to the VDJ staff, entirely rewritten with vector syntax; had not yet been published on January 8. I asked why and this was the answer:

Skins need to be thoroughly tested before they are approved. We receive hundreds of submissions and need to test each one. With the holiday season just passing, things had been busier than normal and everything is delayed. Please be patient as there is no estimated time of approval on skin submissions.

On January 21st it was still in a "pending" state: I asked to remove it and that I will not publish anything anymore, because nobody likes doing work * for free * and being teased ("... hundreds of submissions ... " Where?!)

If anyone wants to try my new skin, I can share it without problems in private.

Posted Mon 02 Mar 20 @ 8:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@GianVJ We dont have any submission from your Account for any skin. Can you re-submit it and let me know via PM ?

Posted Mon 02 Mar 20 @ 1:55 pm
87%