Forum: PC Version Technical Support - Topic: skin change with LE

Discussions about the PC version of VirtualDJ, Numark Cue, Virtual Vinyl or AtomixMP3.
Hardware Support questions should be posted to the Hardware Technical Support forum. Before posting, please read the FAQ.
In case of problems or protection error please contact Service Support.
VirtualDJ forums
PC Version Technical...
skin change with LE

Author - Topic: skin change with LE -

BuRN1N

Professional edition user
Posted Mon 11 Apr 11 @ 10:16 pm
is it possible? when I click config it only gives me two options, buy now or 20-day trial. I got my window minimized but I can still tell that it's not the right resolution because the bottom of VDJ is cut off
Posted Tue 12 Apr 11 @ 5:01 am
Sorry, the software that you received with your MixTrack Pro is a free limited edition and does not allow custom skins, effects, etc. to be used or the program configuration options to be changed (Except during the 20 day trial of Pro.)

To be able to use custom skins, effects and much, much more you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. Your VirtualDJ LE entitles you to a significant discount off the cost of upgrading. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your software serial number in the box provided at the bottom of the page.

You can also try out Pro features in VirtualDJ v7 Home FREE by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html - This software will allow you to test your MIDI controller with it for 10 minutes at a time before reverting back to internal mouse and keyboard control only.

NOTE: The default LE skin requires a minimum resolution of 1024x768. For smaller screens (E.g: NetBook), there are smaller custom skins available, but to use these, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional.

ShiftKat

No license user
Posted Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 4:37 pm
so "vdj le" is a demo...if so waste of money

blckjck

Professional edition user
Premium Member
Posted Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 8:01 pm
ShiftKat wrote :

LE is limited edition, but not a demo. Just like different versions of Windows for example. Home Basic, Home Premium, Pro, Ultimate...

Check here to see the differences.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

groovindj

Experienced pro user
Posted Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 4:40 am
ShiftKat wrote :

It's not a demo, it's fully functional DJ software. You can browse, load, play, mix....all the things you need to do.

It's just a Limited Edition - limited to working with the hardware it was supplied (free of charge) with.

And aside from not costing you a thing, if you upgrade from it you'll get a discount on the version you buy.......so it actually saves you money.

SHOCKWAVE-ADRENALINE

Limited edition user
Posted Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 7:50 pm
HI I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED THE XDJ R1 AND IT SAYS THE VIRTUAL DJ SERIAL CODE HASE ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED, I HAVE VIRTUAL DJ LE FROM WHEN I BOUGHT MY PREVIOUS CONTROLLER BUT WOULD LIKE TO USE IT WITH THE R1, PLEASE CAN YOU ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THE R1 SKIN FOR MY LE OR REINSTALL IT WITH THE R1 SKIN THANKS

beatbreaker1

Ultra-VIP Member
Posted Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 9:39 pm
Get a hold of support here > http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html
Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 5:25 am
Please also don't type messages in ALL CAPS - Please read the forum rules.

groovindj

Experienced pro user
Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 5:33 am
Also, you can't use LE versions with controllers other than the one with which it was supplied.

Your XDJ-R1 should ship with its own LE version (if you bought it new).

If the serial number for that version has already been registered (maybe by a previous owner if you bought second hand) then that licence cannot be transferred.

Site map
(C)opyright Atomix Productions 2014

Software
Hardware
ContentUnlimited
Goodies
VirtualDJ Pro Full
VirtualDJ Pro Basic
VirtualDJ Broadcaster
VirtualDJ Home FREE
VirtualDJ LE
Comparison