Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: hebrew skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ronencHome userMember since 2005
hi, i consider to buy the software and i don't know what is the problem at my software now: cracked version or hebrew skin?
if i will buy the software all the problems of the view (i can see the numbers of the bpm, the gain and the speed pitch in the hebrew skin) and the beatlock (i can't see if the botton is pusher or not) will solve?
and another question - there is no another way to buy the software not in the internet? (i afraid from it)

Posted Fri 15 Jul 05 @ 11:21 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can only buy the software by this site.

Posted Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 11:16 am
if i will buy the software all the problems of the view (i can see the numbers of the bpm, the gain and the speed pitch in the hebrew skin) and the beatlock (i can't see if the button is pusher or not) will solve?

Posted Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 12:59 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 4:19 pm
most of my songs is written in hebrew. there is a solution?

Posted Sat 16 Jul 05 @ 6:10 pm
Have a look; I remember about a discussion for the greek letters.

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 8:24 am
clax, i don't understed your answer

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 11:59 am
I made several searches but I haven't found. However I can remember about a similar problem with some other language especially greek.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 9:56 am
thank you.
clax, who did make the skin in hebrew??
he from the site or another dj??
do you think that all my problem will solve in the real version??

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 11:53 am
You can edit the skin yourself and change the default font to something that can display hebrew letters

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 1:54 pm
thank's everyone !!!!!
you help me a lot.
i take the defult skin and change the letters to hebrew.
now i want to do this in the best skin.
what is the best skin of the software?

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 8:35 pm
Nobody can answer to that question.
It's a matter of taste.
Have a test with a few ones.

Personally I like the default one, the Pioneer CDJ700, the Floop DJ, and the Mixstation.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:39 am
djefiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
what way i can edit the skin and change the font to hebrew letters?

Posted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 3:56 am
rgulianHome userMember since 2008
hello ...

Which font to use (Hebrew)?

Thanks ...

Posted Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 2:02 pm
rgulianHome userMember since 2008
ronenc ...
"i take the defult skin and change the letters to hebrew"

how/what to change exactly ?
please explain ...

Thanks ...

Posted Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 12:28 pm
@ rgulian

what's up man.

i am dj shahar: שחר
i am an israeli from israel. i live in los angeles. all of my skins have hebrew support.

:: search hebrew ::
the lastest "hebrew" related feature added to virtual dj is the "hebrew transliteration search". you can use english letters to search hebrew words, or use hebrew letters to search hebrew words.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/119033/Wishes_and_new_features/transliteration_in_hebrew__DONE_.html?search=hebrew&page=1

example: ayyl will search אייל
a = alef
y = yud
l = lamed.

you get it?? stuff like that. you can also use "t" to search for tet:ט or taf:ת use "n" to search for nun or nun sofit. and so on.
it's so cool. better than any other software.

:: download hebrew skin ::
the skin you want is one that has font supporting unicode.
unicode support will show you text in hebrew: עברית
all of my skins support unicode.
my skins can be found here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4969/OverFlow_Ex_variations.html
i took the best skin: mixstation and added crazy $#!+ to it.

:: buy software ::
you will not be able to download any skins from here until you buy the pro version.
click on this link to buy "virtual dj pro" http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

hope this all helped

Los Angeles DJ Shahar

Posted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 1:12 pm
@ dj efi

hey, ma koreh

tell me which skin are you talking about and i'll convert it myself.

:)

DJ shahar :|: Los Angeles Wedding DJ

Posted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 1:20 pm
clax wrote :
Nobody can answer to that question.
It's a matter of taste.
Have a test with a few ones.

Personally I like the default one, the Pioneer CDJ700, the Floop DJ, and the Mixstation.

DUH!!!

It was Mixstation. But now it's Overflow ; )

Posted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 1:22 pm
hi, i consider to buy the software and i don't know what is the problem at my software now: cracked version or hebrew skin?
if i will buy the software all the problems of the view (i can see the numbers of the bpm, the gain and the speed pitch in the hebrew skin) and the beatlock (i can't see if the botton is pusher or not) will solve?
and another question - there is no another way to buy the software not in the internet? (i afraid from it)

Posted Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 3:04 pm
asnakeww wrote :

if the software you are using right now is cracked, then at least install the 'trial version'. that way you can at least try out the real product.

hebrew skin is just a regular skin .. but with font that supports unicode. as a registered user you will be allowed to download all the skins there are. all of my skins support unicode.. in other words, they support hebrew.

i was afraid too when i first bought the software. after years of experience with the software and this forum, i can assure you there is nothing to be afraid off. everything is clean.

when you buy the software you will get a link which will let you download the newest version of the software.

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 8:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)