Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Android App - Page: 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey ! I'm French so sorry for my English ..

I would like to connect my controler DJ USB on my tablet Android but I don't know how can I do .. This app is up ?

Thanks for help !

Posted Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 1:44 pm
You may want to ask this in the French forum, that way you don't have to worry about translation.

Posted Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 2:10 pm
dJ_ro_(ecu) wrote :
sugg wrote :
Pro User with a Motorola Droid phone and an Asus Transformer tablet. DJ by night, Software development manager by day. Happy to help test on both platforms when you need it.

Me too. I have a Tmobile 4G

Posted Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 12:16 am
Pleaseee!!! We want a real android app

Posted Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 4:59 pm
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Please we want a real ios app too.

Posted Sun 07 Apr 13 @ 7:19 am
benbirPRO (legacy)Member since 2008
Hi all, at the risk of just saying "me too" ... Me too am waiting for an android app to control virtual DJ. In the mean time, I'm going to give AIO Remote a try.

Posted Sat 11 May 13 @ 6:18 am
SBDJ, any update on this.... presume your working on other things as well but interested as where things are upto.

Thanks

Dijay Ben

Posted Mon 16 Dec 13 @ 10:05 am
benbir wrote :
Hi all, at the risk of just saying "me too" ... Me too am waiting for an android app to control virtual DJ. In the mean time, I'm going to give AIO Remote a try.

Any luck with the AIO remote?

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 5:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No update at the moment from me; hope to have something testable early in the new year.

Posted Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 7:42 pm
Hi Scott, sorry to bother you again this evening!

Any update on this.

Cheers!

Posted Wed 05 Feb 14 @ 6:18 pm
DJ GYMCPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hey scott...with the release of VDJ 8 I know you've been VERY busy ........but.......any update on the android app??? :-)

Posted Sat 07 Jun 14 @ 7:56 pm
How can i download?

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 4:16 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
[quote=]How can i download?[/quote]

Posted Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 6:23 am
?

Posted Sat 04 Mar 17 @ 3:46 pm
f#@k me 6 years

Moderated for language

Posted Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 12:49 pm
Being that you bumped the forum, what's the different between using the remote app for android and a full fledged app. I downloaded the remote app for android a couple weeks ago and it seems fine for remote control. The only time I can think I will use the remote app is during freeze dances. When would you use a full-fledged android app at a party? Asking everyone so I have an idea what the push is for.

Posted Tue 21 Mar 17 @ 1:48 pm
House parties, community radio, charity events.

Posted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 9:08 am
user14477140 wrote :
House parties, community radio, charity events.

I don't think a Virtual DJ app for actually DJing have ever been in the plans. The same goes for iOS

As far as I know it has always been remote control apps connecting to the regular VDJ program running on Windows or Mac

In the beginning the Remote Control app only worked on iOS, but for the last few years there has also been a Remote Control app for Android

Posted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 9:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)