Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: [NEW] Virtualdj Pro 7 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the older hercules rmx controller and vDJ pro 6. I just bought two turntables and need to know how to upgrade to pro 7 so that I can use 4 decks. two on my rmx, and two turntables with timecodes.

Posted Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 9:47 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DeejNIKK wrote :
hello how can i buy this product virtual dj pro 7 full in INDIAN RUPPES CURRENCY
CAN any one just help me out :(

Hi u could buy Vdj pro from this website using ur debit or credit card;)

Posted Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 12:27 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
rjthesoundguy wrote :
I have the older hercules rmx controller and vDJ pro 6. I just bought two turntables and need to know how to upgrade to pro 7 so that I can use 4 decks. two on my rmx, and two turntables with timecodes.

Hi, u need to register ur Vdj 6 on this site and thus upgrade to Vdj pro 7 for free. As for the question on how, u just need to assign them which u can toggle;)

Posted Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 12:30 pm
hi i download virtual dj pro 7 how to download samples

plz replay thks

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 9:05 am
hello!

u can help me how to get samples on virtual dj pro 7

Posted Thu 24 Nov 11 @ 9:10 am
....this is so very-very nice.....^^

Posted Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 5:57 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
dj ishfaak wrote :
hello!

u can help me how to get samples on virtual dj pro 7

Hi, if you've had downloaded the trail version - you'll need to upgrade to PRO to avail these features and those are free of charge once you become a PRO user.

Gab

Posted Fri 23 Dec 11 @ 5:32 pm
Each time I play Virtual DJ Pro 7 it always stop saying protection error 8. What is it?

Posted Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 12:19 am
Romenico1 wrote :
Each time I play Virtual DJ Pro 7 it always stop saying protection error 8. What is it?

If you get this error with a cracked version, then you won't get any help with an illegal version.

If you get this error with the demo version request help here: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/
Or if you just bought the software and you get this error then put your serial number in your profile and ask help here: http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Posted Wed 01 Feb 12 @ 4:28 am
hi i have puchase vestax typhoon can i make it work with vdj 7.0.5 free edition.., plz help..., tnx...,

Posted Mon 26 Mar 12 @ 10:33 am
brownd3rd wrote :
hi i have puchase vestax typhoon can i make it work with vdj 7.0.5 free edition.., plz help..., tnx...,

Yes it will work but you have a limited functions with the VDJ softwares and with your controller, since you are a limited user edition it is better to upgrade your VDJ to PRO version in order to have all the benefits and full functionality of the softwares.

Posted Tue 27 Mar 12 @ 9:10 am
hello fellow dj's can someone write me a mapper for native instruments kontrol z1 plzzzzzzzzzz! asap got a show in fla. tomorrow.

Posted Tue 11 Mar 14 @ 11:53 pm
YGFDJControlleristMember since 2014

Posted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 8:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)