Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin resize problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

quick question about the skin resizer,do u have to have the licensed copy in order to actually use the skin? Im trying to resize a mixstation skin to 1440 x 900 and it creates the xml file but i cannot access the skin in the actual vdj program

i also get the messege " problem reading license number " when i open the resizer

any help is appreciated

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 1:25 pm
The Skin resizer you can download without any problem and you can make changes to your skin, but if you want to change your browser and add the edges then you must make a donation to the tool Jeremk

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 1:51 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Hi,

what version of the Skin Resizer are you using?

Version 2.0 introduced a bug in the picture saving function, this was corrected in version 2.0.2 available here

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 4:52 pm
i have downloaded the new version but i still get the messege " problem reading license number " and the resize skin screen only shows half of the screen,with no do the job button, it creates the file and it is in my skins folder but when i try to use the new screen it dosent show up in the skin folder in the actual vdj program

Posted Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 5:17 pm

quick question about the skin resizer,do u have to have the licensed copy in order to actually use the skin? Im trying to resize a mixstation skin to 1440 x 900 and it creates the xml file but i cannot access the skin in the actual vdj program

i also get the messege " problem reading license number " when i open the resizer

any help is appreciated

Posted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 7:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
skins and plugins are only accessible to licensed users, where did you get the mixstation skin from...

please register your license so you can gain access to these skins.

Posted Wed 25 Mar 09 @ 9:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)