Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon HD2500

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, i have a Denon HD2500 and VirtualDJ Pro, but, when i push the Play or Cue botton in a Hd2500 i fell litle delay to hear the music, anybody can help me ??

Posted Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 11:24 pm
Mr hd2500dj ->>Hi, i have a Denon HD2500 and VirtualDJ Pro, but, when i push the Play or Cue botton in a Hd2500 i fell litle delay to hear the music, anybody can help me ??

-------------------------

Since nobody is helping ...probably because u are not a licenced user.
(thats what usually happens in this forum...)

So i might give a little help, since i am a NOT LICENCED USER too :)))))))))

Try to get into the setup of the hd2500 ,i could guess its combination
of two buttons.And there u can see the current setting about the seconds
of the buttons responce.

But first of all, are you using an external midi mapper (native .DLL file) ?

If not, try to find a native midi mapper first,and then we can proceed.

Hope i helped.

Jim

Posted Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:42 pm
thankĀ“s Jim , the problem was resolved, my problem now is create my own midi mapping for HD2500, but i have many problem with that can you help me with that ?? or know anybody can hep me ??

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 12:20 pm
The latest edition of vdj has already i think native support
for your controller.

So just try to enable it from within vdj.

If still doesnt work right, then you need an
external native .DLL file made by someone.

Me personally dont have knowledge in C++ to
write a native .DLL file for your controller
and secondly i dont have your controller to
make my tests. I own a dn-hc4500.

I think though, perhaps mr JpBoggis might could
help you (if he also has this controller), because
he knows how to write code in C++ or VB.

Jim

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:31 pm

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 9:26 pm
the problem is that the mapping that have the latest virtual DJ is not good for the HD2500, many button's don't have a function , them i think that is good idea create a personalize midi mapping that use more button for the functions of virtal dj..., i will try to create a better one.. if anybody have your own midi mapping for hd2500, please help me..

thank's

Posted Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 11:42 pm
Hi JPBloggis,

You say that The Denon DN-HD2500 is natively supported in the latest versions of VirtualDJ - Please try the trial version: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html.

I have downloaded the trial version and most of the functions do work but some of the important ones like the hot cue / looping buttons don't work correctly. In addition, the 2500 has several buttons that are not utilised by VDJ which would be useful.

Is it possible for you to publish your source code for the 4500 so that I (or someone) could write an equivalent plugin for the 2500.

Cheers,

Rick

Posted Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 6:02 am
Scrinson wrote :
I have downloaded the trial version and most of the functions do work but some of the important ones like the hot cue / looping buttons don't work correctly. In addition, the 2500 has several buttons that are not utilised by VDJ which would be useful.

If there are missing features, please report in the Wishes and new features forum http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/18/Wishes_and_new_features.html

Scrinson wrote :
Is it possible for you to publish your source code for the 4500 so that I (or someone) could write an equivalent plugin for the 2500.

Sorry, that is not possible. I have no current plans to publicly publish the source code, and if I did, it would only be made available to experienced VirtualDJ users only.

Posted Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 12:48 pm
Hi JP,

Would you consider producing a mapper for the 2500? As far as I understand it (and correct me if I'm wrong), the 2500 and the 4500 use the same code with just a few small changes.

I know that you don't have a 2500 for testing etc but you could borrow mine - I live near Bristol.

I know that all of the Denon DN-HD2500 users (especially me) would be eternally grateful.

Cheers,

Rick

Posted Wed 06 May 09 @ 9:04 am
And I don't live anywhere near Bristol but I would love to see a good button map for the HD2500.

Posted Sat 23 May 09 @ 9:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)