Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Free VirtualDJ 8 Clinics in Miami & LA - Reserve your seat today - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Want to learn more about the upcoming VirtualDJ 8 release?
American DJ will be hosting clinics at their American Audio show rooms in Los Angeles on April 23 and in Miami on April 30!

Get exclusive details, see the new features and get hands on experience all delivered by Official VirtualDJ Trainers.

Please be sure to RSVP to reserve your seat as space is limited.

Want to share this with your DJ buddies? Our Facebook post here:
https://www.facebook.com/virtualdjsoftware/photos/a.10150339304920912.365603.55903090911/10152258899195912/?type=1

Posted Fri 21 Mar 14 @ 9:15 am
Wow, what a great idea!

Must be close!!! Whoot whoot!

Posted Fri 21 Mar 14 @ 9:56 am
Wonderful idea .... but I've got no holidays left and my wife would cut my balls off if I said I was going to Miami.

What about the 99.99999% of users that aren't gonna make it?

Keith

Posted Fri 21 Mar 14 @ 6:19 pm
not fair...you this for a few...then theres still a chance this doesnt guarantee a release before the clinic,,,

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 9:48 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i hope that this means that VdJ8 will b released b4 these dates

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 12:59 pm
Wow, let the negativity begin. If You can't make it, then you can't make it. I can't make it, so what. I can't make the WMC or a lot of other stuff. That's life. So they should not have this, because some of us can't make it? Maybe they are working on other clinics. Maybe this was an exclusive deal for American DJ. This is the first that I've heard of it, and it is what it is. I am not trying to read the tea leaves, to see if there is a message in there some where.

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 4:33 pm
Will a Non-Disclosure agreement need to be signed for this?

DJ James

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 5:43 pm
For more info look here.

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 6:20 pm
We are all happy for the news . We hope we use VDJ 8 before 2015.

I would like to be an official virtual dj trainer.
I have read almost every post here.
I use the pro version since 2006.
I already give lessons to new djs.
I offer support for all controllers in my country.
I offer support for specific brand controllers that I am official partner in Cyprus.

Posted Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 12:38 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
For more info look here.

tnk to the info..

Posted Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 11:05 am
Sweeeeeet! There's one in Los Angeles which means I'm going!!!! So stoked!!!!!

Posted Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 2:36 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
For more info look here.

So after reading the brief info on this link it doesn't state that it's the Beta version. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that VDJ 8 MIGHT be released May 1st or shortly after. It makes sense that American Audio would get first crack at a debut as they said VDJ is offered with all their controllers. That's a great business strategy/sponsorship and just plain smart. Good to see this is really close now.

Brendan

Posted Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 3:00 pm
Greetings, I have a question ... As you can give a clinic in a product that nobody still has on hand? To give a clinic or course, and the client must have the product and the aim is that the end user knows to better use. The launch will be before the date of the clinic? any comments please.

Note: If anyone reading this and going to the clinic, please ask them to show VDJ 8 on a Mac without bootcamp, please ..

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 1:14 am

SBDJMember since 2006
It is entirely possible to give a clinic and education on an unreleased product.

Please keep this thread on the direct topic of the clinics rather than speculation about the v8 release date, a date that we have not announced.

I made this request in the last v8 thread, was ignored and it got locked.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 3:18 am
ajbeanPRO InfinityMember since 2012
is there a cost for this event. i very much like to go...im sure there are a lot of tricks i dont know about in the vdj software..im eager to learn

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 6:29 am
read the title again ;-)

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 6:44 am
Hoping there are some videos posted following the event with some of the topics and run through for those of us not in the USA

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 2:27 pm
For those that cannot attend will a You tube training be released? I think that would be helpful.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:17 pm
What he said ^^^

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 5:51 pm
....al parecer no se cumple mi estimación de tiempo
pero más vale tarde, que nunca.
a seguir esperando.

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 7:33 pm
9%