Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Free VirtualDJ 8 Clinics in Miami & LA - Reserve your seat today - Page: 11

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It's taking so long because it doesn't work!

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 11:07 am
Scrinson wrote :
It's taking so long because it doesn't work!

OMG, how did you find out?!

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 11:09 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 12:10 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

I hope that jet has a good sound engine...

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 1:55 pm
i hope it comes out!!! :P

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 3:01 pm
Wonder what that timecode like....thats all im waiting for......but i havent seen a turntable yet....

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 5:24 pm
locodog wrote :
Another interesting feature with version 8 is that you don’t need License numbers. You’ll have a login that you use on any computer that the software is on. THis is rather cool in that if you need to use a friend’s computer that only has a Limited edition license, once you log on….it will open up the PRO version for you.

Worrying, I play parties in fields and other remote locations where there is no phone signal, time will tell I suppose.

I have a similar concern....
Wonder how they address the issue of no internet for validation?

Posted Wed 30 Apr 14 @ 9:26 pm
So how was the Miami clinic yesterday? No posts on it, and I also see this thread is no longer sticky. There's nothing posted on the VDJ Facebook page also about the clinic yesterday.

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 7:45 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Virtual DJ Team:

Please include color cue points or an option to have, for quick visual identification. Much appreciated.

Regards

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 8:37 am
visionz5 wrote :
So how was the Miami clinic yesterday?

No posts on it

nothing posted on the VDJ Facebook page

That must be what they meant by "exclusive details".......only the people that attend get to find out. :-/

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 8:51 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
ohshit wrote :
Please include color cue points or an option to have, for quick visual identification

We have a whole forum area dedicated to wishes and new features ;)

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 9:24 am
AndrewPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Adam and Jason did a great job! ADJ had a fantastic setup for the presentation. After all this was the same presentation giving in Los Angeles and we all saw how people such as Dr. Drax reacted to that one :)

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 9:27 am

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 1:06 pm

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 2:49 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
djcorybarron wrote :
VDJ wants to know your thoughts on the education & experience.
Please out of respect, do not post on VDJ8 software specifics until we have been told otherwise by VDJ.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/186841/General_Discussion/Virtual_DJ_8_Clinics_-_Anyone_Attend__Thoughts_.html

wait a sec... you confuse me on several Points.

First off, the thread you refer to mentions in not a single word by ATOMIX/ VDJ that "they" (VDJ) want to know about thoughts about education and experience. sorry if i misunderstand, but to me it looks as if YOU want to know the thoughts of other attendends, regarding more clinics across the US ( btw @atomix, please no more clinics without a public release together with online clinics for all your loyal dj's worldwide, prettyplease? )

Second, who are those mysterious VDJ VIP's you refer to? sorry but i have the impression anyone was able to visit the clinics, not just VIP's?

And what about y'all not wanting to post about vdj's specs, until VDJ says y'all can do so? There are quite a few people who have been at one of the clinics, and they seem to not mind as much as you to keep quite about vdj8.

Are you in close contact with anybody in development or beta or atomix/vdj?

Do you posses knowledge that is supposed to remain secret "until we have been told otherwise by VDJ" ?

I have the feeling, somehow, there may be something around the Bush...

Could you please be so kind to explain? not to forget, thank you alot, and also thanks for reporting about the clinics. If atleast atomix would let us all get in the pleasure of seeing a Video recording of a clinic.

please, whats the explanation for this confusing Situation, surely there can be found a easy answer, maybe some teamer or dev would like to inform us loyal users, as if, would it be better for us all if we would stop beeing too overly excited for now and ASK no more questions for the sake of the community peace (lev pro and above maybe?). last thing we need is more diversement among us all, and i feel this is what is happening here ATM.

As in, those lucky few who can attend the clinics held in the US only, and basically everyone else that has no real clue what is going on, feeling left Alone in the dark somehow!

best regards, AKUT, proud and loyal user of the best dj Software nonetheless! i hope i did not offend anyone, i and many others would like just some tidbid Kind of official clarification. thank you. and Please dont mind my Bad english, i hope i came across as intended, beeing curious, and not furios or angry. peace and one love VDJ fam!

Posted Thu 01 May 14 @ 7:16 pm
UPjohnPRO InfinityMember since 2013

Posted Fri 02 May 14 @ 2:17 am
UPJohn, how have you been mistreated as a customer? You got what you paid for and updates since, as they've been released.
Does the version you purchased not operate as advertised?
Being made to wait for something is not mistreatment, it's life. You are not out any money waiting for this update, VDJ provides a fully functioning DJ application currently, with wonderful support, they've put together a great clinic for those that could make it.

If you guys only realized how childish and petty you all sound, pissing and moaning that you haven't received your FREE update yet.
I'm sorry, I know this is a post on the clinics, but I snapped. :)

Posted Fri 02 May 14 @ 8:28 am
The clinics have now concluded for these cities, so this thread has served it's purpose. If we decide to host more clinics in the future, we will be sure to let you know in another thread ;)

Topic Closed

Posted Fri 02 May 14 @ 8:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)