Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ACW !!! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

to our dedicated Teamer and Radio teamer ;))

yesterday, but party today.. :)) with kheyo on radio for him;)

Have a nice celebration ;)

Rune

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 7:52 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Well happy birthday to our friend in Mexico !

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 8:12 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
same from me ;)
keep mixin'

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 8:48 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
happy birthday dude :)

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 8:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Happy Birthday

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 10:35 pm
Feliz Cumpleanos amigo!!!!

MS

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 1:16 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So we do birthdays now do we? I don't agree with this :).. but seen as your special ACW I would like to wish you happy birthday, your a one in a million, have a great day! :).

Careful I will watching you He he he.... :-) ACW

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 1:39 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Happy Birthday ACW, keep spinnin'!

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 1:55 am
I see only Support team or above get wished a happy birthday :). that's politics for ya hehe.

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 1:59 am
Exactly!!! Soon you will be wished my friend...

MS

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 3:16 am
Unbelievable :(

If you guys only knew how much time and effort ACW makes in answering support tickets, plus all parts of this forum, AND doing a lot of work to keep the radio going...

I simply posted a “happy birthday” to ACW to give him a pad on the back, show him we appreciate all his work… and to cheer him up.
In hope that some of the MANY he has helped would do the same… .

Then someone have to make a negative comment about this also?? Unbelievable
Now the whole thing is destroyed, turned a bit ugly… for what reason?

Next time I’ll not post a “happy birthday” at the forum for a teamer…

If you guys only knew how much time and work teamers do to make this all work…
And how much time and effort ACW have done..
Its like this forum x 10 answering support tickets, and lots more on top of that.
And add a lot of radio work to it, for ACW..

Without going into personal details, lets just say that all the time he as done helping you all have made conflicts with his personal life.

All I wanted was to cheer him up, and hoping many of the ones he helped would too….
WITHOUT any negative comments…

I was wrong :( will not do this again… that’s fine.

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 3:32 am
@Rune, did you delete the negative posts or are you trying to assimilate my friendly jokes were negative?

"So we do birthdays now do we? I don't agree with this :).. but seen as your special ACW I would like to wish you happy birthday, your a one in a million, have a great day! :)."

This was a joke and a compliment combined, meaning "I don't agree with birthdays being celebrated on the forum but as ACW is a special guy I can find room in my heart" - joke and compliment.

Then: "I see only Support team or above get wished a happy birthday :). that's politics for ya hehe." My response to maddsounds post, as I didn't know birthdays had been posted before, so I wanted to acknowledge his thread noticing that the birthdays posted were birthdays of the teamers (makes sense), "that's politics for ya", obviously a joke as it's followed by "hehe", and as if it would bother me? ;)

Finally, I recognise ACW's efforts towards this community, he's one of the most dedicated people here, if not THE most dedicated, he's also a personal friend and I understand more than anyone about lives commitments and "women trouble" as a result of them.

"but seen as your special ACW I would like to wish you happy birthday, your a one in a million, have a great day! :)." - I meant it literally! (probably the nicest words directed at ACW on the thread)

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 3:46 am
@ dj-in-norway

I’m sure ACW greatly appreciates the thought. Don’t let questionable comments put a damper on this cyber celebration. Therefore, let the celebration continue: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACW!

OO

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 4:05 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACW!!!

Thanks for everything!

Best wishes, Sean.

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 7:55 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Thanks Fellows! I really appreciate the gesture... :-)

Rune, you know Bren :-D, his humor wasn't understood at all, but it's a good guy (and crazy too, LOL). It's difficult to know when is joking or doing a real comment.

I'm cool now, feeling good and happy thanks to ALL. Also as a gift, maybe all of you could recommend us to your friends to get more listeners to our radio, we have many thoughts but we need more listeners to be better. VirtualDJ Radio 24/7 and with all Music styles in it. We really need your support.

Thanks again, you ALL are the best, I'm happy to be in VirtualDJ community :-)

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 9:23 am
Happy Birthday ACW:)

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 9:57 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACW!!!

Thanks for everything from Italy!

Cioce Dj

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 10:52 am
I wish You Many fullfilled dreams, ACW

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 11:19 am
dj_easePRO InfinityMember since 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ACW ; )