Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ACW !!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ACW,

Happy birthing day! Life is a gift, keep treasuring it!
Pa'lante! Siempre Pa'lante!

Tu Amigo,
Batibiri

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:18 pm
Well here we go again. My friends in no way was I trying to destroy or take away from the ACW's glorious day. Norway all that I was explaining to Bren was that in the past others have been wished a happy birthday and that this was not the first one. My second comment was toward Bren that many of the Teamers have been recognized and that soon Bren, who aspires to be a Support Teamer, soon will be too. That's it my friends...that's it. Nothing more and nothing less. But I feel that I have been made out to be an a**hole on the Forum. I feel like quite possibly there may be communication problems between cultures here. Many times I have been misunderstood here. Because of that I try to stay away from the Forum, but it's hard since it is addictive. :) But just within the Past two weeks I decided to give it another try and here we go again. I understand that quite possibly ACW is the hardest working Teamer on here and understand his personal issues as we have spoken about them, so why would I try to down him on the Forum? Geez.
So I have decided that I might need to rethink my wording on this Forum as I don't want to intentionally or unintentionally offend anyone here. Especially two great people like Rune and Andres...

Peace Out everyone...See ya when I see ya.

MS

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:36 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think you need to worry Maddsound, i'm almost certain the criticism was exclusively aimed at me, but I'm sure you understood my posts as they were intended and even as they were layed out.

Don't let a little thing like a language barrier put you off Maddsound, say what you want to say and if others misinterpret you according to their level of English or culture then let it be.

I came as the accuser, not the accused ;), I love that quote hehe.

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:50 pm
@Maddsound : Was not reffering to you ;) I dont think anyone thinks that...

anyway, its not a thing anymore. I've talked to Bren, and he has posted his meaning too...
It might just be as you said, a language problem... no worries:)

-------------
@bren : I dont see whats wrong from Madssound side if he wants to be more clear, and not be misunderstood. Of course he can say what he wants, as you can... But being an international community, its for sure good to be clear and think about how things can be taken. Irony, sarcasm, smart remarks etc are often not taken in writing, and works far better in spoken language.

But thats all up to you. If you dont mind being misunderstood...

--------------

Anyways.... I hope ACW had a great weekend with his wife and children... and that he had a good celebration of his special day of the year:)

Happy mixing u all ;) no worries... all is fine:)

(by the way, this is a Birthday thread for ACW. Lets not continue the discussion about language and misunderstandings here..:) this thread is for ACW, and meant to cheer him up.. thats all )

Posted Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 6:58 pm
Hope it was good. Al the best.

Posted Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 6:51 am
¡Felicidades!

Posted Mon 24 Apr 06 @ 9:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)