Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Faulty Denon MC6000 Mk1, VDJ 8.2 to the rescue :-) - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Carbon is used in the manufacture of some types of knobs/faders. There are alternatives now, but cheap ones would probably still use carbon.

Posted Thu 16 Feb 17 @ 5:37 pm
Man get your self Pioneer ddj rx if you got money? highly recommended no problem with switches,faders etc..
I had an Denon Mc6000 mk1, it's very good sounding controller but it's got very cheap switches.....
I have never use it at home , just in a clubs and still fail change the brand you will be ok .....
I would never waste my money again! on a denon controller....
I never regret for Pioneer ddj rx ......Quality!

Posted Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 3:23 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have a vast selection of controllers and have never had any issues with my Denon controllers. I know that everyone is going to have different experiences, however I personally prefer Denon over Pioneer any day.

Posted Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 3:45 am
I love the Denon MC6000, and have three of them. The switches are shet, that's why I have three. I would not buy the MK2 because they took away some of the features. I just ordered a Pioneer SB2, because it was on sale for $259.00 with a Gator bag and a Crane Stand Elite. I returned the SR because I think there will be a SR2 coming I don't have any knowledge of this, but it is the only S series that has not been updated. I really liked that controller for the club.

Posted Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 1:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)