Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: WARNING: Windows 10/nVidia Issue [SOLVED] - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
That isn't this issue; when this issue occurs Windows completely crashes and your whole computer will restart.

The crashes you are related to the Denon ASIO drivers for the MC6000MK2. Try removing the inputs from your sound configuration and seeing if that works.

Posted Mon 23 May 16 @ 1:39 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SBDJ wrote :
That isn't this issue; when this issue occurs Windows completely crashes and your whole computer will restart.

The crashes you are related to the Denon ASIO drivers for the MC6000MK2. Try removing the inputs from your sound configuration and seeing if that works.

Is there a thread related to my issue? I can't find any other mention of it using search. I only have Master 1 and 2 and headphones 3 and 4.

Posted Thu 26 May 16 @ 10:07 pm
Everyone is having that issue. Don't know when denon is gonna fix it...

Posted Thu 26 May 16 @ 10:34 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
Everyone is having that issue. Don't know when denon is gonna fix it...

I've been running the same setup since the MKII and VDJ8 came out and have not had this issue until April 23rd.

Posted Fri 27 May 16 @ 3:30 pm
Were you using the input line? Basically when you try to use mic to record through vdj or timecodes it will make your pc crash... I've had this issue forever so i simply don't use lines ins and i am careful when using dvs

Posted Fri 27 May 16 @ 3:38 pm
I don't use line ins at all. Just 1 and 2 for master, and 3 and 4 for headphones. No mic, timecode, or anything else being sent back into the computer.

Posted Fri 27 May 16 @ 4:10 pm
Then you shouldn't be having any issues. That is the correct working setup for now

Posted Fri 27 May 16 @ 4:12 pm
I have been using Denon ASIO driver 2.22 I just installed one from the denon website to test in case that is the problem.

Posted Wed 01 Jun 16 @ 12:07 am
That has nothing to do with DJing and that program is useless today.

Posted Wed 01 Jun 16 @ 12:26 am
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
That has nothing to do with DJing and that program is useless today.

not sure what you mean by that. 2.2.2 is the asio driver I ran with the denon hc4500. It's been working fine with the mk2 until April. I installed the driver on the denon website and I only get the lows. But that same driver works fine with VDJ 7 and PCDJ's Dex. I just ran a repair installation for VDJ 8 and it had no effect. Not sure what else to do.

Posted Thu 02 Jun 16 @ 6:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)