Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ LE - Download - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 8:44 pm
Hi, i got a new ddj wego2 controller, and i have registed the serial number and installed a LE version to use in my office computer for testing . But can I use the serial number in another computer like my home laptop? Or the SN can be used only once?

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 3:01 am
The license permits users to install and use VDJ on two computers.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 3:11 am
Hi,
I bought a numark mixtrack edge which came with virtual dj le but was unable to install the cd software due to dodgie optical drive. I also registered it on numark website hoping I might find a click to install link on the website but no luck. Is there a way I could get a download link for this version?

Posted Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 7:10 pm
Register the MIxtrack Edge VDJ LE serial number to your account here.

This will then show you as an LE user rather than a Home user (no license user) and should also provide a download link.

You could also buy a controller license for VDJ 8, if you're only using the Edge at home.

Posted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 9:32 am
i need the program to install virtual dj7 limited edition

Posted Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 5:41 pm
You can access your downloads HERE

Posted Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 5:57 pm
i have a numark mixtrack 2.

Posted Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 7:27 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 9:54 pm
kfareedHome userMember since 2013
Hi All,
Is virtual dj LE the new version?

Posted Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 12:31 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
LE means Limited Edition.
These Versions are mostly bundled with a controller and a kind of free gift from the controller manufacturer.
LE has Basic Features enabled but of course there are certain restrictions or limited features compaired to the Pro Version.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html
The new version of Virtual DJ is called V8 Pro Infinity.

Posted Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 1:15 pm
AMIGOS COMPRE UNA PIONEER DDJ-WEGO-R PERO NO TENGO EL CD DEL VIRTUAL Y SI INSTALO EL FREE SOLO ME DEJA TOCAR 10 MINUTIS ALGUIEN TIENE EL SOFTWARE QUE ME PUEDA AYUDAR ES EL VIRTUAL LIMITED EDITION ES EL QUE OCUPO TENGO LA LICENCIA Q VIENEN ABAJO DE LA MESCLADORA AYUDAAAAAA

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 11:20 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 12:14 pm
hi, I got Numark Mixtrack Quad and VDJ Le...I installed in my new Macbook Air...I tried to create a folder...My Macbook got hung :,-( I am so terrified....if i buy Pro Nd somethin happens on a show...i ll have to die...with so much of investment being from a lower middle class family

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 5:23 pm
Dear Sir/Madam

I bought a pioneer XDJ-R1 controller last year and I am used to use it with PC laptop but I can not use it with Mac laptop and it says this controller code is already used and I need buy a licence, could you please advice me.

Best Regards
Ehsan

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 5:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 6:04 am
I lost my installation cd that came when I bought my Gemini controller 7..what can I do??

Posted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 12:20 pm

Posted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 12:32 pm
Ever since the update to Virtual DJ LE, everytime I type in a song I don't have on my hard drive it gives me choices that are videos and audio. There is no distinction between the two. I use a hot spot on most of my gigs and now its using to much data and takes a lot longer to download the songs. I've tried to select off of videos but to no avail. How do I get it back to just the songs no videos, no lyrics, no karaoke?

Posted Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 10:51 pm
i bought a numark mixtrack controller which indcluded virtual dj le(limited edition). i have a 2014 macbook pro retina display with no cd slot so i copied the software to a flash drive and then copied it to my laptop, it went but when i launch it a message pops up saying protection error and it automatically closes please help fix!

Posted Fri 04 Sep 15 @ 2:38 am
85%