Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ LE - Download - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

how do I get my license #

Posted Fri 04 Sep 15 @ 6:13 am
Hi! i've got a Hercules MK4 controller and I lost my CD with VDJ DJC version 6. Where i can download? Please give me a link.

Posted Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 9:25 am

Posted Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 9:14 pm
bigdddjControlleristMember since 2015
Hello ,
Lost the disc and package ing for but have the numark mixtrak II so how do I get the limited edition software

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 3:57 am
Read this page. The answer to your question is on this page. If that does not work for you, please contact support. There is no way to receive a license, from the forum.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 6:27 pm
I my name is Nic or DJ Nic 88 and i need your help. Its been years since i started a DJ and I did on my iphone but I want to do it on my laptop . Can you help me guys. Thank you.

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 5:23 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 6:54 pm
Hi how are you? I buy second hand numark mixtrack pro 2, its possible to work with virtual dj limited edition even dont have a license for virtual dj? Can you help me pls? Thank you.

Posted Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 12:41 pm
Can I buy a license per controller without credit card? Can I send thru money transfer?

Posted Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 12:46 pm
No, the LE license can't be transferred. Why can't you buy a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express gift card? It's the same as a credit card.

Posted Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 2:36 pm
am not being able to download virtual dj le ,could anyone suggest please

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 8:52 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Read this page. The answer to your question is on this page. If that does not work for you, please contact support. There is no way to receive a license, from the forum.

Please read this page

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 4:39 pm
Hi, I have just bought a Numark mixtrack from a cousin but he dose not have the LE disc. Is there anyway i could get the Virtualdj LE?

Posted Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 4:57 am
If he's registered it in his name then you won't be able to use it. A VDJ license is not transferable.

However, you can download VDJ 8 and try it out with your controller. Then if you like it, you can buy a Plus license (which is just for that one controller and home use only).

Posted Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 6:34 pm
I need virtual dj le serial number

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 9:43 pm
You can inbox me that on REMOVED@gmail.com

[MOD] Home Users are not permitted to post their email address.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 9:44 pm

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 10:15 pm
Hi All,

I purchased the Pioneer WEGO and installed the software on my laptop. I am now in Thailand and my laptop died so I have a new one but I do not have the software disc with me. Is there anyway I can download the LE version to install on my new laptop and work with my WEGO?

I need the software only.

Also if i purchase the PRO version of virtual DJ does the Pioneer WEGO work with this version

Thanks

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 5:29 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
HxziqRxzin wrote :
Is there anyway I can download the LE version to install on my new laptop and work with my WEGO?

Go to your user page and click the "My Licenses" button.
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

Also, yes, the pro version will work. It will also allow you to use any supported control.

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 7:22 am
:(

Posted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 11:06 pm
99%