Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ LE - Download - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Because the Pioneer DDJ-T1 is not a natively supported controller (Only a user-made mapping exists), you will need to either purchase or subscribe to VirtualDJ Pro Infinity.

A controller license cannot be purchased a controller that's not natively supported by VirtualDJ.

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE for Pioneer XDJR1 will only work with that controller. it does not support using any other controller. The same also applies to a v8 controller license purchased for XDJR1.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 8:23 am
i have failed to download virtualdj le for my controller XDJ R1 ..i need an urgent help pliz . give me a direct link because i lost my cd when i travelled to uganda...thx

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 10:47 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
you don´t need a cd....if you have a registered licence, just login with the relevant mail and password and you will find the serial and installer by clicking "my account" / licence..

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 10:53 am
pliz help me with a direct link where i can get virtualdj le

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 10:57 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
i´m afraid...if you have a licence and no account you should consider to contact the support team.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 11:03 am

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 11:23 am

I bought the ddj wego controller and I lost the virtual dj le (ddj wego) how to download this

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 5:57 am

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 7:39 am
tenho gostado a vossa tecnologia e admiro miuto a forma de sentir a musica gostaria que me dessem os tópicos de como mudar de cor do virtual dj .

Hello. This is the english speaking forum. Please ask your question in english or use a forum of your language. Thank you. [Moderation Team]

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 9:48 am
I would like to know what that error 4 means because I try to get in to the program and the error is there I put the code # and the same, I have virtual dj pro 7 li is for numark mixtrack pro. Anybody can help me Thanks

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 2:56 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Hello,

please register your serial number of your Pro Full Version here: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html (click on my license)

After that redownload a working setup file from the same page.

Greets, Heiko

Posted Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 5:26 am
hi all i have a pioneer ddj ergo i lost my pc including the set up cd but i have the code ,where can i download the set up

Posted Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 8:31 am
i have a ddjwego and a code but i changed my macbook it has no disc room! so i download a VDJLE form this site but when i use it, it still needs me to buy a pro version otherwise its no setting options! what should i do?

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 3:58 pm
jakovski wrote :
Hello,

please register your serial number of your Pro Full Version here: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html (click on my license)

Greets, Heiko

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 4:20 pm
jakovski wrote :
jakovski wrote :
Hello,

Greets, Heiko

i did but after install program its the same problem

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 4:35 pm
The LE Version does not offer any mapping abillity or settings because it is predefined.

Should be no need to change anything.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 5:40 pm
jakovski wrote :
The LE Version does not offer any mapping abillity or settings because it is predefined.

Should be no need to change anything.

no u r wrong... the problem is i have the program but i have to setting something to make it play music... i just input my wego it doesnt have anything sound... even the track is playing

Posted Sun 14 Sep 14 @ 6:46 pm
Hi guys I wonder if you can help

I have both Virtual dj Le & Pro V8. I use a Numark N4 but with vurtual dj I cant pre listen to tracks with the headphones?? But using Serato I can. I prefer to use VDJ can you help

THX

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 2:07 am
Hallo i used Virtual DJ LE For the Controler Virtual DJ Beatmix from Reloop.I did a format to my pc and i forget to keep the softwere on backup .The software was on the pacage of the controller and now i have lost the cd and the serial number i didnt signed in on virtual dj as i think.I am here because i asked to reloop support team for my problem and i didnt take any answer.I am asking for a way to take my software back if it possible..

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 1:00 pm
Please go here to state your issue, and someone will help you.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 1:52 pm
56%