Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ LE - Download - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 7:00 am
Hi i have a hurcules rmx 1 and i sold my laptop with le and the disk. I dont have any serial number to enter so is there and way for me to get virtual dj le back with out buying anuther controller thanks.

Posted Sun 06 Apr 14 @ 5:05 pm
Sir,
ihave purchase the bcd3000 and installed the virtual dj 7.0.3 it's work not properly it's work only 10 minutes and then software shows hang so please help me

Posted Fri 18 Apr 14 @ 2:34 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Fri 18 Apr 14 @ 6:59 am
Hi there, I bought a Pioneer WeGo2 which came with virtual DJ LE 7 but no noise is coming from the RCA outputs. How do I configure this?

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 10:04 pm

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:08 am
xloxaxHome userMember since 2014
hi,i bought wego on ebay,i installed disck and used it well.but now disck of virtualdj and program of virtualdj on my pc has both crashed.when i write my serian number it says that it is allready used.can i download program somehow and than activate it with serial number wich is behind me controller?

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 10:55 am
No, whoever sold you the we-go has probably registered the software under their name and this can not be transferred.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 10:59 am

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 12:27 pm
I just bought a a used pioneer DDJ ERGO V and dont k now where to find liscense number so how do I purchase a new liscense.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 5:43 pm
If it is used the chances are that the original owner has already registered the software in their name.
This is means that it can not be registered again.

You register the software and not the controller.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 6:20 pm
There are some new license options available with VDJ 8:

You can buy a monthly subscription. This can allow you to try the software out before deciding to buy it outright.
You can buy a "controller license" which will allow you to use the full VDJ but only with that one controller.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:01 pm
please LE

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 2:52 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
LE is very similar to a controller licence now ....so this should perfectly fit your needs

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 2:55 pm
we want a direct link to download virtual dj limited edition .we bought the dj controller xdjr1 .we have the serial number under the controller but we cant find the right software,
***** [EDIT: DONT POST SERIALS ON FORUM]

Posted Thu 05 Jun 14 @ 11:16 am
we want a direct link to download virtual dj limited edition .we bought the dj controller xdjr1 .we have the serial number under the controller but we cant find the right software,

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 2:06 am
can my pioneer controller DDJT1 upgrade to use serato dj or virtual dj? because i need to play videos with it if possible

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 2:28 am
your controller is supportet natively by virtual dj. you can ugrade your le version to Pro Infinity until June 15th receiving a discounted price. After this date you have to purchase the full price. So donĀ“t waste time...;-)
One of the main features of Virtual dj is video djing....

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 2:44 am
my controller supports only traktor not virtual dj ....its DDJT1 .....I have another one which is XDJR1 which supports virtualdj le ...thx if u can help

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 3:05 am
There is a mapper avaliable in the controller dl area of vdj
as a registered user of a pro version, you habe the option to download and use this mapping for our DDJ-T1

Posted Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 3:33 am
42%