FRONT & REAR PANELS Front Panel - Reloop Terminal Mix 4
Rear Panel - Reloop Terminal Mix 4
- MIC INPUT. Connect your 1/8” Microphone to this Input.
- MIC LEVEL/TONE. Adjust the signal Level and the Tone of the Microphone Input. Hardware operations (not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI), however the Microphone Input can be routed into the software (see Advanced Setup)
- INPUT ROUTING MIC. Select with this switcher if the Microphone Input will be directly routed to the Master Output of the TM4 (MST position) or to the software mix (SW position).
- INPUT ROUTING PHONO/LINE. Select with this switcher if the Phone/Line Input (connection at the rear side) will be directly routed to the Master Output of the TM4 (MST position) or to the software mix (SW position).
- LINE LEVEL. Adjust the signal Level and the Tone of the Phone/Line Input. Hardware operations (not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI), however the Line/Phono Input can be routed into the software (see Advanced Setup)
- CF ASSIGNS. Define which mixer channels (decks) will be assigned as left (A position) or right (B position) side of the crossfader. If in a channel is at THRU position, the channel will be heard in Master Output regardless of the Crossfader position.
- CF CURVE. Define how the crossfader will blend the mixer channels.(from Smooth to Cut/Scratch curve)
- HEADPHONES TONE. Adjust the tone of the Headphones Output Channel. Hardware Operation, not visible on the GUI of VirtualDJ.
- HEADPHONES PHONES INPUT. Connect a pair of Headphones to this socket (1/4” or 1/8”). The Volume of this Output is controlled by the knob at the top panel
- POWER: The unit can be powered only via the USB connection, however a Power connection (using a proper AC/DC adaptor) is required to route the analogue inputs directly to the Master Output (stand-alone operation). While the power is switched off, plug the cable into TM4 first, and then plug the cable into a power outlet. Use the Power Switch to turn the TM4 on and off. Turn on the TM4 after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off TM4.
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- MASTER OUTPUT BALANCED (TRS): Connect this low-impedance TRS output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT UNBALANCED (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- BOOTH OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the Booth knob on the top panel.
- SHIFT LOCK. Choose if the SHIFT buttons on the top of the panel will behave temporary (while pressed) or toggle (on/off)
- LINE/PHONO. Select the appropriate position, depending on the analogue media source connected to the Input socket.
- LINE INPUT. Connect your audio sources to this input.