Front & Rear Panels XDJ-R1 - Rear panel XDJ-R1 – Front panel
- MASTER OUT 1 (XLR): Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUT 2 (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- BOOTH OUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the Booth knob on the top panel.
- MIC INPUT. Connect a 1/4" microphone to this input. This input's audio signal is routed directly to the Master Output of the XDJ-R1 and its level is controlled by the MIC LEVEL knob at the top panel.
- AUX IN. Connect an external audio source to this Input and control its Input level by the AUX LEVEL knob at the top panel.
- PHONO/LINE INPUTS. Connect your audio sources (CD Players, turntables etc) to these inputs. Inputs 1 and 2 can accept both line and phono-level signals.
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- AC POWER: Use the included power cable to connect the XDJ-R1 to a power outlet. The unit is powered on/off by the button at the top panel.
- PHONES SOCKET. Connect your 1/4" or 1/8" headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring.