FRONT & REAR PANELS Pioneer DDJ-SX3 - Rear panel
Pioneer DDJ-SX3 - Front panel
- MASTER OUT1: Master signal output connectors (XLR – Balanced). Use this to connect on your pro grade amplifier or self-powered speakers.
- MASTER OUT2: Master signal output connectors (RCA – Unbalanced). Use it to connect with another mixer, or consumer grade amplifier.
- BOOTH OUT: Booth signal output (TRS – Balanced). The strength of the signal is controlled by “BOOTH MONITOR LEVEL” knob at the top panel. Use it to connect your booth speakers, or an amp that needs different sound output level than master output.
- CH INPUTS: Use these inputs to connect any analog source to the DDJ-SX3, such as CD players, turntables, Microphones or other media sources. Use the SOURCE switchers at the top panel of the DDJ-SX3 to route their audio signal to the Master Output. Their signal can be routed to VirtualDJ as Line Input when the corresponding Source switcher is set to USB (A/B), mostly useful for DVS Control. See Advanced Setup for further details.
- USB CONNECTORS: Use a standard USB cable to connect DDJ-SX3 with your computer using A or B ports. 2 Computers can be connected at the same time, and control left/right side of the DDJ-SX3 and their mixer channels, depending on the SOURCE switchers position at the top panel.
- POWER: Connect the supplied power adapter and turn on/off the power on the device.
- HEADPHONES CONNECTOR: Use one of the two jacks to connect your headphones.
- HEADPHONES LEVEL: Adjusts the Headphones (CUE) Output Volume (Hardware operation, not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI).
- HEADPHONES MIXING: Use this knob to blend in Headphones the audio signal from the Master Output and the Decks that are sent to Headphones Channel via the CUE/PFL buttons. (Hardware operation, not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI). When the knob is at the minimum position, only the Decks that have been selected with the CUE/PFL buttons (at the top panel) will be heard in Headphones. When the same knob is at the maximum (right) position, the signal from the Master Output will be heard in Headphones.
- CROSSFADER CURVE: Select a curve for the crossfader (Smooth, Full, Scratch)
- MIC3 Input: Use this socket to connect a Microphone. This input is directly sent to the Master Output and cannot be included in VirtualDJ Audio Setup or apply Effects.
- MIC3 Level: Use this knob to adjust the Volume of the Microphone 3 Input. (Hardware Operation - cannot be assigned to any VDJ action)
- MIC3 On/Off: Use this switcher to turn Microphone Input 3 on/off. (Hardware Operation - cannot be assigned to any VDJ action)