The Denon MC6000MKII offers 2 Microphone Inputs. Both route and control those Inputs in Hardware mode and cannot be controlled or assigned to any VirtualDJ actions, therefore none of these buttons and sliders will move/control any microphone elements on the VirtualDJ GUI.
However, the entire Microphone section is capable to send Midi messages and can be assigned to any VirtualDJ script action in case the Microphone inputs are not required to your style of mixing.
- MIC1 LEVEL. Adjust the Volume of the Microphone 1 Input of the MC6000MKII (rear connection)
- MIC2 LEVEL. Adjust the Volume of the Microphone 2 Input of the MC6000MKII (rear connection)
- MIC ON. Turn On/Off the Microphone 1 and 2 Inputs of the unit.
- DUCKING. Press this button in order the Volume of the Master Output to drop while the Microphone is used (and turned On).
- ECHO ON. Apply an Echo Effect to the Microphone Inputs. The Level of the applied Echo Effect is controlled from the front side of the unit.
Master & Booth