Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya 44 USB

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 4:16 pm
I don't now whats the purpose of this post are, or why he's written ol that???? really STRANGE!!!

But here i'm sure that allot of users here of VDJ, at least 200-300, mabe allot more, have used and continuing using MAYA 44 USB "WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS AND ISSUES".

AND I THINK THE BETTER ANSWERS, THAT YOU CAN FIND, TO USING THE MAYA 44 USB WITH VDJ, IS HERE IN THIS FORUM. AND "NOT" IN OTHER SITES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ATOMIX.

REGARDS FROM GREECE

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 4:58 pm
yea, i was gunna say.. the guy references atomixmp3.. which is um.. old(er) news now.. ive seen plenty of success stories.. hopefully me too.. as im buying one now ;)

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 5:24 pm
yvesmkPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hmm, strange.
I have it since 2 months, and it is fully compatible with VDJ.
True, it is only accessible in a good way using ASIO.
WDM gives you only mono and 1 in and 1 out.
ASIO gives you 4 IN / 4 OUT.

Also the driver sometimes has his quircks, card is not recognized...
but simply unplugging the USB and pluggin it back in solves the problem.
Card is recognized.
Takes a while untill you find this simple solution, and is not communicated by audiotrak, even after requesting them suppor tthrough email.

But for the rest audiotrak.de was very helpfull.
Even english support and that for a German complany.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 9:30 pm
Excellent, now my next problem is to obtain the Maya 44 USB. I live in Perth Australia and was wondering if there was anyone who ships it here as the local PC/Audio stores don't have this.

Help anyone?

Posted Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 1:39 am

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 3:02 pm
the delta 44, is what i have, runs a bit faster since its pci apparently, and it about the same price... if you dont trust the maya 44, go with the delta 44, it works great.. (but you will need to buy 1/4 to RCA adapters)

Posted Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 8:20 pm
I have to say my Maya44 USB works pretty well. Still not sure why I have to reinstall the driver in order to get it to start working again. That's pretty strange. I just have to make sure that I keep the drivers with me at all times, although I hate to be installing drivers at a gig - that would pretty much suck.,

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 4:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)