Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Tone changer plugin - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all =D
- You can change the tone of the song (like when you are playing without the time stretch) without changing the bpm.
What about this effect? I'm not able to realize it. Could someone program it?

Peroz

Posted Fri 25 Jul 03 @ 11:48 am
Hi,

I would specially appreciate it on techno music.

Do u think that this effect can be made over specified frequency of a track?

Anyway nice idea peroz , sounds great

Thomas M

Posted Fri 25 Jul 03 @ 11:56 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I've been telling you for ages that Atomix and VDJ need separate pitch and tempo controls. I'm glad that someone else has noticed it. :-)

Posted Fri 25 Jul 03 @ 1:08 pm
jhosefHome userMember since 2003
what i do hear?

Posted Wed 06 Aug 03 @ 8:14 pm
dr_fumaHome userMember since 2004
Well said nscode, that's what i was depressed & doubt, but still searching @ the Mixing console somewhere that i can find a pitch changer. But here they've given Tempo by the name of Pitch. What a Crap!? I'm a HipHop DJ, & i screw songs before i chop them. So it does'nt seems like this mixing console is for HipHop Djs'?? The Company should've given a Pitch & Tempo controllers seprately!

Posted Sat 12 Jun 04 @ 5:28 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maybe you can search for a VST plugin that does it, and tell us here the name of the plugin...

FRUiT94

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 11:18 am
Right Fruit that s a nice idea, A vst plug in would definitly do the job here!

Thomas M

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 6:40 pm
All You Djs' can check this site which gives many VST Plugins, including pitch,tempo, & many other un-countable effects-->
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~thman/VST/vst-alleff.htm
but i don't understand this stuff? how to insert a VST Plug-in into this VirtualDJ Mixing console, or it has to be re-compiled & to be editted again in C++ to be a VirtualDJ Compatible
plug-in?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:31 pm
Thanks for the link ;-)

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:39 pm
Hey, Fruit, no need to mention for thanks ...but can you at least tell me how to use these plugins?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:45 pm
Hey, Fruit, no need to mention ...but can you at least tell me how to use these plugins?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:45 pm
You have to download them into the following path, which is the default VirtualDJ path :

C:\\Program files\\Virtualdj\\effects

I recommend to save them directly into the path from the internet download popup. Then go to VDJ, open the effects tab, and drag 'em all!!! LOL

If you find some zip packages, you'll have to unzip 'em all!

Hope this helps :-)

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:51 pm
They are'nt working with me...
Will they work for a specified or latest version of VirtualDJ?
Can you give me the pitch shifter plugin link that is working with you?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 7:55 pm
Hum, I don't know which version U are using, but you have to know that VST pluggins will only work with the latest 2.0 version of the software, which has actually no demo version.

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 8:03 pm
Hey, Fruit, That was my problem...The in-correct version, i'm using ver. 1.9, so where can i download its update?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 8:06 pm
There's no demo actually you have to purchase or wait.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 8:21 pm
dr_fuma: The cracked version user are VERY NOT welcome in our forum. Use a real demo version or purchase a LEGAL full version, or we will ban you.

Coyote

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 10:56 pm
I posted a plugin that changes a song's key (tone) in the effects plugins section. Please read description before asking questions :)

macourteau

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 9:46 pm
Great Marcourteau you deserve's it!!!

Posted Wed 14 Jul 04 @ 7:59 pm
dandgHome userMember since 2004
i ca'nt get the Marcourteaus' plugin. I can't get the correct plugin for changing the pitch of the music in real-time perfection, with no tics & tacs. i've searched around many plug-ins throughout the web, but ca'nt find the correct 1. i found 1 called "Chopitch", its' fair to work, but it has other problems too...I need a 100% accurate plugin to screw down the pitch of the song with no distortion, just like Pacemaker in the Winamp...Come on guyz...? You ca'nt even solve this little problem....:( sad...

Posted Tue 20 Jul 04 @ 5:55 am
95%