Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Played list

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I havent seen this as a feature on the current version unless I havent been paying attension, but I would like to see a list of the tracks I have played. I know each track comes up with the red played symbol when it has been used but I dont know in which order I have played them. It would be useful if either you could have a played list under the play list in the left hand pane which you could clear when you wanted to start a new mix or when the record button is depressed the program could start recording the play list and when the recording has stopped the program could dump the track info into a .txt file.

This would be very helpful as when mixing as I could have a full track listing which could be displayed if I wanted to upload it to a website or just print it out when I burn a CD of my mix.

Posted Thu 27 Jan 05 @ 12:50 pm
As an after thought it may be easier just to put a number next to the red played symbol once the track has been played.

Posted Thu 27 Jan 05 @ 3:45 pm
?????

The feature you ask for already exists.

Look in your Playlist folder. You'll find a .M3U datestamped with a list of files you played on said date.

You can open that file from the vDJ navigation panel like any other Playlist and replay the songs or what ever you want to do with them.

Posted Mon 31 Jan 05 @ 4:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)