Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: about effects!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well, i've been playing to "wider" audiences with this soft, and... well, since there's not enough punch using mp3s and the sound quality sometimes it's not perfect (frequency ranges and so on) it's hard to keep the people moving, so....
Can we have a compressor ? i'm actually using an external compressor unit and yeah!, that's something!!!
What about some "general effects slot"? i mean, some effects can be used on both decks (like eq) and using that slots you can modify the whole sound not just on one deck.....
thank you

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 4:08 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can use VST compressors; check the VST section on the forum about these possibilities.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 05 @ 7:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To add the number of slots in the effects you can use a bar ravelling ("barre défilante" in French) as when you choose your effects before drag n drop.

Posted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 2:16 am
Yea. i think a general effects section would be helpful, as he is right.. mp3s do loose some punch :S

@ djcel.. i'm a bit confused with what you mean.. can you explain it again please?

Posted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 12:23 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry, I knew my expression wasn't right. Maybe ScrollBar (this is the computer science word) to designe the way to go up and down in a big list when the windows have a little size

Posted Mon 14 Feb 05 @ 1:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)