Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TIME CODED VINYL PRICE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone know the price in dollars of the time coded vinyls? How do I ordered them using the correct exchange currency? Thanks.

Posted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 6:18 am
Just place the order and it will give you automatically the price with the exchange(to Canada it came out to $58 for one)i should of gotten two or three
Andre

Posted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 8:14 am
Yes, we are all waitng for the Good news that a phone call was made to a record presser in the STATES and VDJ vinyl will be available for a reasonable price meaning the product/shipping price ratio is reasonable.

I have mentioned this before I am am sure that Ultimix would be willing to press a few 100.

Posted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 10:53 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Amen Sowndman! Team, you're not even making the money on the shipping. He even gave you a company. I'm sure you're talking about it but the shortage and the shipping price ...everyone wants this and you're not selling it :} I checked out Final Scratch today :( These Humans are impatient, aren't we.

Posted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 1:52 am
Yep, there is a HUGE market for TCV's here in the USA and the high cost of shipping is keeping some from ordering not to mention the time it takes for you to get one (if they are even in stock).

If someone were to need some right away they would be screwed. It takes WEEKS for them to arrive in the US. Please management team, make them available from the states!

Killabee44

Posted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 4:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)