Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is this legal?????????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 7:09 pm
Might be a stolen card.

All gift cards they have on display in Safeway/7-11 etc are non activated until you buy them. The Cashier has to swipe them and provide an activation pin number.

Untill then It's a 50 cent piece of plastic

Posted Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 7:52 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
fine print

Example: If you spend $100 on "BP" gas within 30 days, you'll get a $25 "BP" gas card. You can do that every month for 20 straight months, which adds up to $500 in gas cards

Posted Wed 23 Jul 08 @ 8:06 pm
He isnt selling a $500 gas card just the knowledge on how to do it! If your interested just pick up the BP credit card application on the pump it will tell you. I do it now but it isnt no $25 on every $100. I get 5% back on all BP gas purchases and 2% on travel purchases and 1% on everything else. Its not a big savings but right now everything helps. I pay mine off each month so i dont get finance charges or anything so if your good with money and paying your bills its an option. How much should I start the bidding on for that info? lol

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 12:40 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 1:01 pm
If I have to scratch my head, (or my one testicle, which is really big), and ask myself "Is this legal", I don't puck with it.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 1:14 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
With the panic of high gas prices, there are a lot of scams out there. I don't know if this of them. There is one out there where a guy is selling gas cards that lock in a price for gas. Unfortunately for unknowing buyers, no one takes these cards.

Posted Thu 24 Jul 08 @ 10:58 pm
The internet never lies...that's why I'm buying the RUN YOUR CAR ON WATER KIT!!!

It's not really a kit, it's a SCAM to get you to buy the maunal for $49 that tells you what parts to get and how to put them together...they won't sell the kit because then they would be liable, but if they sell a manual then they have no liability because it is for "information for experimentation" and if you're dumb enough to fork over the $49 then you lost $49 bucks.

Posted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 6:35 pm

Posted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 8:10 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
bugger you just put me out of business, i've got/had one that runs on hot air, if anyone wants to buy a gold mine going dead cheap please contact me asap

Posted Fri 25 Jul 08 @ 8:17 pm
djkapitalkev wrote :
run on water? nah dont do that buy the one that runs on air ;) here : http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4251491.html

They keep saying it will be produced "by next year" since it debut (a non working prototype) at the paris autoshow in 2000.......I'm not holding my breathe on that one either!

Posted Sat 26 Jul 08 @ 4:57 pm
solar powered car would be cool.....electric car... not if you are exposed to the electical current ...it would be similar to high powered , power lines which cause cancer and other problems...

Posted Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 1:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)