Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ unreal

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I mixed all night at the club with little or no use of my headphone.I got all my cbgs perfectly aligned and i use the beatlock to sync ....amazing results even with old school disco it just stays locked perfectly(Monitor in my booth)vdj is clean as a whistle all night ...Unreal
Thank you VDJ i had so much fun at work tonight!
Andre

Posted Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 2:54 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
What happens if one forgot the headphones at home....
It happened to me ....2-3 times during the latest months...
I made all my set without headphones, thanks to visual waveforms and the cue points....
...nobody realize this from the people in the club, perfect mixing, manual beatmaching -no beatlock- for me as always.
This is impossible to do with cd players, while i had some success with vinyl records, playing without headphones ... the old good; days..

Posted Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 9:12 am
I just got so used to visuals now and i have a cool monitor in the booth..So i use the headphones when i go on vinyl or to scratch...tcv is cool also..works fine in ASIO with M-Audio Ozone
Like i said i got all my cbgs perfectly aligned throughout the months so now i beatlock tunes together and play chords or samples ...etc during the mix so i need to use the visuals (if the song wont beatlock properly i correct it manually and place the cursor on the new spot then beatlock again on /off)
So the headphone thing is getting primitive......This program is priceless
Andre

Posted Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 12:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)