Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ - Community size

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Anybody know approx how many registered users there are of Virtual DJ? (Not including demo users)

Just wondered how big this community is that we are all a part of.

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 4:48 am
Just had a thought.

If Atomix Productions were willing to divulge this kind of information, maybe they could introduce a community size counter into this website.

Would be nice to be able to see our community grow!

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 4:54 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sheep flock to the biggest herd, and VDJ is not the biggest herd.

It would hurt them to divulge the numbers. There are too many people out there that assume the most popular software must be the best and would buy some inferior program for that reason alone.

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 9:37 am
Good point.

Still i think anyone who has more than a 'jukebox' requirement of their mp3 mixing software would be mad to opt for anyhing else.

I've tried the demos of almost every alternative and found each of them lacking in one department or another. VDJ fulfills all my requirements and has bucket loads more to explore on top of that. It is also one of the most rapidly evolving pieces of software i've ever come across too (and in my job as IT Administrator i come across alot!) It just keeps on getting better!!!

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 11:04 am
Uhhhm. I think this very website shows 125 users online at this moment. Just by counting the number of unique posters in the forum and then gueesing that the majority of the users never post anything, I can guess that the community must be pretty darn big. If that helps.

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 3:27 pm
Is this like how many jellybeans are in the jar? I say 1845. ;)

V-

Posted Fri 07 Jan 05 @ 7:23 pm
2437......thats my guess

Posted Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 2:39 am
Do we win a couple of vinyl's or what? Closest without going over?

Posted Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 8:03 am
Just checked Download.com, the demo has been download 838,355 times from their website.

Not bad!!

Posted Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 5:49 pm
at 100 bucks a pop...not bad at all

Posted Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 5:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)