Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: XP10 Relative pitch control

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The BISON software provided with the XP10's from ESK locate the position of the slider and
set the pitch on the screen to that position. VDJ always starts out from pitch 0%.
Is there a way to make VDJ really look at the pitch slider, so the pitch is really relative.
Now I set my pitch in the middle of the XP10 at first, load up VDJ, slide whole way up and down to make it match the position.
Also this can be only done with +/- 12%.... why ?!?
I often don't need 12% pitch and rather use 8% for more secure and stable pitching.
8% uses a too big pitch slider and +/- 34% stops @ 12%.
Plz fix this !

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 6:33 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
settings->fame settings->Autobpm (must be diasabled, i think, i'm away from vdj now)
It is fixed in 2.06 version

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 7:32 pm
cocolHome userMember since 2004
hola cabrones solo quiero decir que esta version de demo esta bien chida porfa pongan otra voersion pero que dure mas dias de demo.

GRACIAS

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 11:13 pm
settings->fame settings->Autobpm (must be diasabled, i think, i'm away from vdj now)
It is fixed in 2.06 version

yeah ..i do that but that only remembers the position after the song... not before VDJ starts

example :

when i have the controlle-pitcher NOT in the center before VDJ starts , it will always place the on-screen pitch in the center. After that I have to go fully down and up on the controller-pitch to "sync" it with the screen pitch.... I would rather see that VDJ sees where the controller-pitch is (om program start) and set the screen-pitch to that position.

indeed the pitch-reset disable and auto bpm disable remember the position, but it doesnt really sync with controller.

If VDJ would really see the pitch position of the controller it can use all pitch ranges in full instead of only +/- 12%

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 3:41 pm
-kick-

Posted Tue 28 Dec 04 @ 9:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)