Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My XP-10 is stiil not working right

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My XP-10 started to act up again. The scratch disc is not working in reverse. I recomend not to purchase one because EKS has no support in the U.S. You are on your own. And its expensive to send it in for repair.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 11:27 pm
man you must have something against EKS. Granted, I have had zero problems with my two xp10's. But if I did, I wouldn't ban the product based on one experience. I am sorry you feel that way. The hercules is a piece of sh|t but I am not recommending people stay away from it. Instead, I posted an honest review of all the controllers on this forum so others could make up their own mind. EKS is working on their distributors and will help you regardless of where you are in the world... Contact them!

WirelessDJ

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 5:36 pm
They dont want to fix it so they stoped returning email. They dont want to pay the shipping and replace the unit. So I will get my money I paid for it one way or another.

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 8:41 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I wouldn't take your unit back. you opened it and messed with it.

I've had no problems with my units. All my email inquiries to EKS have been replied to promptly and helpfully. Maybe it's not about what you ask but how you ask for it...

Posted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 4:46 am
I took the cover off and they were ok with that so we could tell if one of the soldered wires had worked loose .But that wasn't the case.So dont tell me that they didn't know.They then stoped replying. Then it started working again. It stops working and starts again its a intermitent problem.They are most likely have other people with the same problem and cant find the cause.It will stop working and it might br when I need it the most.

Posted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 7:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)