Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help Me Decide

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have just started to dj and Im deciding between Virtual Dj and Mixvibes Pro 5 (6 is coming out soon).

Right now Im leaning towrds Mixvibes Pro because of the ease with the Mixman DM2, which ill be practicing with until I can afford turntables with time coded vinyls. But Mixvibes is much more expensive than Virtual Dj and has many more bugs. And i like the interface of Virtual DJ better too.

Which one?

Oh yeah, how do I scratch with Mixman DM2 in Virtual DJ. I just cant figure it out............

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 7:53 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VirtualDJ's the best software of PCDJing. Trust me.
I Don't know about DVS 6 but:

- Atomix Productions hear about the customers wishes and generally the next updates contains them.
- Every updates from the first releases were free

This is a post about DVS vs VDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=7849
There are many others; do a search on the forum.

Clax

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 8:24 am
i can not speak for V.D.J. as i do not have a computer powerfull enough to run it...but i can speak for the team as a happy user of another dj program they put out called atomixmp3...i use atomix everyday and have no problems with it....when i have the $$$ to get a new computer i will also have the $$$ to buy V.D.J....my faith in the atomixmp3/virtual dj team is so strong that i will buy it with out trying the demo first....the atomix mp3 dj program does more than other programs out there that cost 5 times as much...and i am sure that the V.D.J program is worth more than what they sell it for and will also out perform most of the other programs out there....also if another program has more bugs and costs more why would you even consider buying it.....there is NOTHING that comes close to V.D.J except atomixmp3........and thats made by the same team....the support is here from the team and from users the world over...cost, support and performance...this makes it the top in this line of programs.....good luck on making a choice

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 3:16 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just read all these posts. The support, the product...outstanding. I haven' tried many but this soft will do anything you can possibly want it to do. You're just starting out so it's all new to you. You will want the tables and the t/c to get deeper. But it would probably be beneficial for you to NOT mix with tables starting out. All they really get you is scratching and a better feel. They don't help you mix much. You'll be amazed at what you can do with just a mouse and this software.

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 11:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)