Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: OK, so i want to have my m-audio card, and my soundblaster. is this possible??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i want to run my turntables off my m-audio delta44, but also, be able to run the line out of my mixer back into my PCs speakers.

is this possible? should i explain more?

my m-audio will have the two turntables hooked in to it (ASIO), but then i want my soundblaster to work just like it has been, for games and stuff. so, can i still have my soundblaster in my PC, and my m-audio at the same time? the m-audio would be the in, and out for my turntables, and then go into my mixer. but then, i want the out of my mixer to go back into my soundblaster live??? i would love to have the sound be able to come out of my PC speakers.

it seems like the m-audio delta 44 SHOULD be independent, but im not sure if this delta 44 will replace my soundblaster? $140 is alot to me, so i dont want to just spend it without knowing everything

Posted Sat 04 Dec 04 @ 7:26 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yes that will work just make sure for your pc speaker playback that the soundblaster is selected as the playback and recording device in the windows sub-system. the m-audio cards a great and very versatile. us the ASIO mode on these it makes a huge difference, and dont forget to adjust the DMA buffer size in the M-audio control pannel (this is the latency control)

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 11:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)