Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Well, I hate to do it but

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 4:07 pm
sad to hear...

did you decide to rather keep the hercules? I still have mine, but are looking into getting xp10s

Posted Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 4:27 pm
Not sure yet. I have to keep something. I still have a DAC-2 that I can use.

Posted Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 4:33 pm
yeah... dac2 with new mapper ... ;) would not mind having that... lool ;) looking into that too... or timecode cd's with my pioneer 1000's... want to make a flightcase almost like you are selling on e-bay

Posted Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 4:36 pm
For what you are selling them for, you should be able to make that much after DJing once...

OO

Posted Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 4:59 pm
Double O is right you should just do a gig or two and keep these babies.....

Posted Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 6:55 am
WirelessDJ

It would be ok to tell us that you don't like them over you DAC-2

LOL :)

Posted Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 12:05 pm
I can't get that much for my DAC-2. The XP10's are more rare.
I'll wind uo buying them again, I always do stupid stuff like that
;-)

Posted Fri 03 Dec 04 @ 12:55 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
that's why i use pay pall...
i have to pay first and than i can buy.....no suprise bill comming later.

Posted Sat 04 Dec 04 @ 9:21 am
Paypal is:

Traceable
Immediate & convenient
Payment is deposited directly into the seller's account
Pay directly from the item listing page
No requirement that you use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account)
Sellers don't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use
Automatic payment tracking
Covered up to $200 through eBay's eBay Purchase Protection Program (minus $25 for processing costs)
Additional limited protection offered through PayPal's Money Back Guarantee

Problem is that there is a listing fee, a final value fee, then a paypal fee. they hit the seller 3 times

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 7:17 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you forget something verry importent.........no shocking bill comming later.....
don't save money on a paypall account......i bought vdj with paypall in just 2 days.
i had a card before but after 1 transfer i was shocked about the extra money that was count for that transfer...i cut the card in half the same minute when i saw that.

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 7:27 am
wireless........you live in canada do you not?....let me know where you live as i might be able to get some gigs for you so you do not have to sell your stuff......if you have to sell it all i can do is wish you luck buddy...it can be a tuff road at times...good luck

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 3:21 pm
sorry.....i see you live in florida...well........good luck......looks like an awesome set up

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 3:23 pm
I don't understand, paypal has a credit card too? My paypal is tied to my checking account. as far as I know I've never gotten any free money

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 6:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)