Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Two Important Needed Features!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

1. There should be an automixing option that goes from the very end of one song, to the very beginning of another, disregarding where the louder parts come in.

2. Virtual DJ needs to be more compatible with playlists made in other programs such as winamp and I think tracks shouldn't have to be analized and I shouldn't have to re-create playlists just to play them in Virtual DJ, when they are compatible with my other music programs.

I might be asking for a lot here, but I have been concerned with these ever since I purchased the program and might lose my faith in it if they aren't fixed; (I am starting to use winamp more)

Posted Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 3:59 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well duffsterlp
both good idea's....
automix whole songs is what i'm waiting for a long time.
they have to fix in 2.07

Posted Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 7:46 pm
I create all my playlists using winamp and use them in VDJ.
Sometimes Winamp will leave the drive (c:\, or d:\ and so on) out. I open up the playlist (after I created it in Winamp) in notepad and add the drive by search and replace. After this addition it is working for me
Ewout

Posted Wed 01 Dec 04 @ 10:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
duffsterlp:
Concerning idea 1, it exists in the settings (fade=activated + Fade Length=None) but there is a little bug with automix which should be corrected soon ;-) (the automix doesn't load songs of playlist on the decks)
Besides there is my new plugin "Simple_mix" which can be extended to do that in the future

Posted Sun 12 Dec 04 @ 7:23 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you have to set the effect on by every song it's loaded.
then you can mix yourself. totaly unusefull.

Posted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 4:02 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thank you for your "totaly unusefull" which equals to long time of developping
I don't talk about the current plugin "Simple_Mix" but about an advanced version (automatic) of the plugin that I have created too (not in the downloads) but I need a new action to load songs of the playlist on the decks. So it is better to wait for the bug fix ;-)

Posted Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 2:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)