Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: two question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

maybe i need to ask this in tech supp.

Why is it when you load a song on the deck when its analyze it’s a dark white and when you play it its dark green and on the other deck it’s a bright white and a bright green one song is louder than the other. This happen about five time to me when I was playing a song it kept on skipping and when I close virtual dj the song was still skipping I had to reboot my computer to get rid of it

Posted Sat 12 Jul 03 @ 5:59 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I had it skipping too when i close vdj. But it stoped after I killed VirtualDJ.exe or it killed it self, I can't remamber. I also noticed that when you load a song in a deck that is already playing it plays a few seconds of the old song from the buffer.

Posted Sat 12 Jul 03 @ 10:23 am
Update your DirectX to the current version of 9.0 and this should fix your problem

DJ Troyka

Posted Tue 15 Jul 03 @ 3:27 am
No DirectX9 is not the solution. I have directX9 way before I purchased VDJ.

I sometimes, but not all the time get the same problems as describe in earlier post with VDJ.

Posted Tue 15 Jul 03 @ 3:12 pm
as dj groove said its not the problem i have directx9 already

Posted Wed 16 Jul 03 @ 3:49 am
to clarify about directx: DX 8 & 9 add 3D functionality, not 2D. I haven't tried, but i would bet that VDJ works just as fine with DX7 as DX9 .. DX9 also adds video playing functionality, but there is no such in VDJ.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 03 @ 6:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)