Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV pitch issue last night

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a little issue with the pitch and bpm changing when I speed or slow down the record. The keylocks are off. This is with Rev4. I cant figure it out. Also the night before everything worked great no issues. Weird chain of events happened, when I booted up, Vista was repairing something, I forget exactly what it said, but it took a few min for my PC to load up. Also, freakin Vista decided to get updates and reboot in the middle of my gig! Do you think this has anything to do with my issue? Oh yeah, also after it rebooted, VDJ went back to Inputs- None/Outputs- Headphones/ Soundcards- regular sound card, instead of Inputs- Timecode/Output- external mixer/soundcard- ASIO.

Posted Sun 14 Oct 07 @ 6:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If VirtualDJ shuts down unexpectedly then setting changes made are not necessarily saved.

As for your Vista downloads and reboot - suggest turning off Automatic Updates and manually run your update checks.

And with your pitch changing if you are talking about the pitch in the vocals, then yes with key lock OFF you will get the vocals pitching when the song is pitched via the Turntable. So, I would keep Key Lock ON if the you want the constant pitch of 0 in the vocals.

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 1:56 am
The pitch issue is with the actual pitch, and not with vocals. The little blue triangle does not move up or down, and the bpm's dont adjust to the pitch. Also it's on relative mode if that helps any

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 2:37 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Use SMART mode... does that change the interface to what you expect to see ?

Posted Mon 15 Oct 07 @ 2:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)