Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: question about the radio broadcast

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

2 thing guys.

Is it possible to sign up for broadcasting here in the page?

Another thing, I would like to use the broadcast option at my hercules MK2 software but I can't,any answers will be very much appreciated :)

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 10:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to dj here on radio need to be a pro user ;)

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 10:41 pm
got it, so do I need to be a pro user also to be able to use the broadcast option at the virtual dj software?

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 10:45 pm
no - the best way i have found is to set up a radio station on listen2myradio.com

strictly speaking though, you then need to pay royalties to broadcast in Europe... though that's down to you.

let us know when you get your station set up - depending upon what you playt i'll have a listen

my station is http://manchestersounds.listen2myradio.com

and at the moment i am broadcasting once a week on fridays 10-midnight, though i'm trying to get other people to play at other times! i've got a google calendar to schedule these in too.

i play house, techno, electro, bleeps, acid etc - you get the picture...

lemonzorba

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 11:58 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 12:02 am
thanks for the answers guys, I'll be leaving for hollidays in 1 week for a whole month, I have lot's of scheduled parties to play at, so fortunately I'll be pretty busy, but hell yeah, enjoying a lot :)
I'll see when I come back if I get a station up and running, but I think it will be better to ask you to let me play a little bit at your station since I'll be also busy with the electronic music production course i'm starting at april, and my job is taking lots of time away from everything else.

I wanted to try the broadcasting option mainly for my friends to listen while i'm here in Amsterdam.

Onto the msic likes, I like to play mainly club house, mix it a little bit between beat-driven tracks and techy sounds.

Let me know if there's a spot free around march :)

Take care everyone, see you around! :D

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 12:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)