Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: DJ MIXING : basic - advanced - pro - Page: 25
@user10500040, wrong thread to post your issue. Re-posting in the general discussion area should get you some support. This thread and forum area are designated for mixing lessons and questions concerning mixing techniques.

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 1:24 pm
Wow people hijack this thread like it's a freaking treasure ship...

Anyway just wanted to shout out some thanks to all people in this thread who shared their knowledge.
It helped me a lot =)

Best Regards,
Daniel

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 1:56 pm
Constantly buying music can be costly, does anyone know how to get free music without violating copyright laws. Are there dj pools or anything like that where beginning dj's can get music without breaking the bank.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 8:34 am

Posted Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 5:22 pm
what sound card is needed for virtual DJ

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 2:17 pm
topflexHome userMember since 2015
plss i am a young type who wants to be lyk you so i need someone to teach me

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 9:25 am
Iaorana
I would saying great great great thank you to dj-in-Norway for all the tips, that really refresh my memory.
I don't mix seriously since 6 years...it's like a language if you not practice it's gone.
Great thread, really helpful

Posted Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 7:40 pm
Thank you DJ Norway for the advice! Much appreciated to have this, in a sea of bad advice and tutorials.

Posted Sun 02 Jul 17 @ 4:05 pm
groovindj wrote :
Why don't you check out the service that Atomix offer, called Content Unlimited?

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/contentunlimited.html

The music plan is $10 per month. You won't get much cheaper.

Right now the plan is for professional working DJ's only
Right now I use what I have seen many use, djayPro by algoriddem on my oversized iPhone. I was doing that on my Yamaha 10 channel mixer and fading out one channel to the next was what I did. No way to beat mix with an auxillary device though. I saw the Spotify was used when I first joined VDJ, but disappeared soon after. I hope a contract can be worked out with Spotify in the future.

Posted Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 9:35 pm
Jhonny Gozadera wrote :

What makes you think that? Anyone can use it. Professionals, home users (and many of them do).

On the other hand, Spotify is only for personal use. Using it in public is against their T&Cs.

Posted Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 9:45 pm
groovindj wrote :
Jhonny Gozadera wrote :

What makes you think that? Anyone can use it. Professionals, home users (and many of them do).

On the other hand, Spotify is only for personal use. Using it in public is against their T&Cs.

So sorry for all the confusion on my part, but I read all kinds of crap on the internet and here as well that might just be outdated. I see in this website I can subscribe to Content Unlimited for $10. But it does not show up in the list of online music providers. In fact that list seems to change very often. Spotify was there when I started on the VDJ service. Deezer appears and disappears, and today I see it is back. Content Unlimited was there for a time, but not now. What I see today is Deezer and IDJ Pool, along with Karaoke and Video subscriptions.
My take is Content Unlimited is no longer compatible with VDJ even though I can access and subscribe to it.

Posted Wed 19 Dec 18 @ 6:26 am
What version and build are you using? Under Online Music do you see; iDJPool, VJ'Pro and Digitrax options?

Posted Wed 26 Dec 18 @ 8:04 pm
@ChrisSawyer
if still relevant, I can find out this information.

Posted Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 1:21 am
...after five years?!

Posted Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 5:32 pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TOPIC
You know that a Bad BEAT MIXING can be saved as a BREAK BEAT if you just continue to Nudge the Track again ... I'm often Surprise about my mistakes and this is the way I learned Virtual DJ8 Since the beginning.
With your Topic, I will try to get my sets more clean as usual.
Just a TIP's that could be grateful to know when I'm running CUT, PHASER, FLANGER, Etc. on 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 I'm always running my ECO on 3/4 this create an amazing Experiemental BREAK BEATS.
See you on tha Hub !
-DJ'BIGnix,

Posted Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 4:11 am
WOW! You just became my mentor! lol. Nice job putting all this together RUNE!

Posted Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 9:15 pm