Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: rockin out first try......

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

blast a bit of Disturbed thru the Alesis monitor ones, put Sonique on slideshow with a long delay.....way cool

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 9:37 pm

Welcome as a full member chucknorrisyouwimps... really glad to see you upgraded ;)

Happy New years

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 5:02 am
Hehe, good old slide show :D And welcome as a pro user, good start to a new year :D

Mykel

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 5:15 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Nice program isent it?

I pretty much acted the same when I got the money to buy mine.

Happy New Year all

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 5:15 am
Thanks all for the many nice welcomes, over the last couple of months I've been noticing the great support and how people help each other out here. Yesterday I probably had at least as much fun with the crazy goings on at this forum as at the party........lol. Lessee .......Marcel's naughty toast to the Queen, the pooh test, the alltime award winning rant by Djnutz ( that name really works for him) Conquest damning PhattB for his "reasonable post"......and it just went on and on.....lol

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:41 pm
Some of the new things to me are just WAY cool. For instance I instantly dl'd for FREE a 16 band equalizer????????? Thanks macourteau........and the samples...lol "nobody likes the records that you play" which i think was norway and the dj jingle "he's reasonably sober and staying away from the buffet".......lol

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:57 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
" It toke humanity hundreds of thousands of years to develop the written language, lets not waste it..

VirtualDJ Forum - Express yourself through the power of words.. "

Posted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)