Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just received my xp-10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just received my XP-10 and it very sensitive . Also you are going to have to install a ground loop isolator from radio shack. Also decrease hardware accelaration in your video card settings . Then you can tear this thing up. I am using a hp zd7010us laptop wide screen 2.8gz.The sound card has alot of static without the isolator.But the isolator takes care of that problem .

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 11:01 pm
tell us more... plz... ;) i'm about to get some too

Posted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 11:33 pm
I’m seriously considering sticking with the keyboard and mouse for mixing after reading some of the issues posted.

OO

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:48 am
what issues posted ? ........hmmm..... regarding xp10?

what did I miss?? ;) lol

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 12:27 pm
Well I just had a little time to test this mourning.I cannot crash the computer scratching no matter how hard I tried . Also the pitch control does not work correctly they need to fix in software it doesn't go to its full length when moving up or down it still had a ways to go. that can be fixed by changing the ratio so the slided in software goes all the way in each direction.Also no skipping either . I will check everthing else later today. I work twelves all summer long seven days a week so I need to sleep.Also no mic input and that is a necessity.

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 1:21 pm
sounds promising ;)
look forward to hearing more...

there is a mapper (setup) in config menue in VDJ, you might be able to change pitch behaviour there

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 1:26 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why not buy a decent CD mixer and avoid all those annoying bugs ?

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 5:21 pm

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 7:26 pm
Ok I reset the pitch and it works correctly. This is a learning situation so it takes time.If you have questions let me know so I can test the controller and get back to you.This is not a bug but a lack of information provided.

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 9:32 pm
“This is not a bug but a lack of information provided.”

Thanks for the clarification.

OO

Posted Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 1:27 am
I just ordered my second controller we will see if they work together as well as just one .Also it has to be broke in before it works like it should.After yesterday things are alot smoother.

Posted Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 1:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)