Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: soundblaster help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

right i'm building a second system for back up and i'm usin a soundblaster live external sound card, the problem is both channls are coming through the front out on the sound card insted of one on the front and one on the back outputs, i've tryed setting it up with the 4.1 sound setting in vdj but still the same.
anyone any ideas i'm getting very frustrated

Posted Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 6:38 pm
voodoo123uk, I can help you set it up, I have the same sound card and what you have to do first is set up the speaker setings in windows directrly, go to START, then CONTROL PANNEL, then go to the little speaker icon in the menu and configure the speaker settings to 4.1

Then after you have done that in the ex control panel of the sound blaster configure it to 4.1, then go to VDJ andconfigure the sound card setting, if you have version 4.1 as soon as you select 4.1 soundcard settins it will automaticaly set it up to frint and rear channel, left and right deck.

If you have any questions regarding this soundcard, write to me to musik@turbonett.com or luispliang@intelnett.com

Good Luck !

Posted Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 7:07 pm
cheers musikgate got it workin now

Posted Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 9:56 pm
glad you were able to make it work. If you have any more questions, just let me know

Peace !!!

Posted Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 1:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)