Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BCD2000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has any one successfully used the BCD2000 with Virtual DJ? I am considering buying this software to compliment my hardware. Additionally, does anyone know if Virtual DJ will come out with a BCD2000 skin?

Posted Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 8:17 pm
I do....you coul se my blog to check it out, and there is not any skin yet for the bcd but I know some users are worrking on it.

Regards

Dj Quintana

Posted Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 8:59 pm
Dj Quintana maybe you can help me man im traying set up my bdc 2000 Im following the steps as posted in the pictures you put up i getting to the second step

go to REMOTE CONTROL WINDOW and select the next options showns is the next picture, tis action will make BCD2000 works in native form with VDJ 4.x. In this mode, everything works, even LEDS and PRELISTEN all in the BCD 2000.

but the light wont turn green . i dont know if its the drivers or whats going on!!! for favor help me, me estoy volviendo loco

gracias

Posted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 2:18 am
using mine in the club and love it. I have mapped the key so now it is very confortable.

Posted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 5:15 am
Flaco, lets talk about this at the spanish forum, go there and post your question.

regards

Dj Quintana

Posted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 3:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)