Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Almost a year now... :-)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone, just thought i'd let you know it's been almost a year now since i started using Virtual DJ. The other day i found a cd with the first mix i'd ever done haha what a dissastor that was.

Soo whats in store for me now? well, I've been offered the role of Dj at my school (formal occasions, disco's etc) And my birthday is comming up soon, but my parents have decided that decks/mixer are too expensive for a birthday present, but probably for chrismas. Yay.

Anyway, not sure if any of that was relevent or if i got off topic.. doesnt matter, point remains happy one year VDJ birthday to me xD

peace out guys, love this community.

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 1:15 pm
Congrats seany!!
After 1 year experienced? That's fast, how many posts?

Hmm, i'm member since 13 April this year, six months:P

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 5:27 pm
I am glad you love this community Seany. There are a lot of people here who really do know the ins and outs of the DJ profession. If you listen to what they say and do as they have done, you will be a success. I have been in and out of this line of work for 35 years now and there is not a week goes by that i do not pick up a good tip from this forum. Almost all of us here bring a professional attitude to the table. This attitude shows in the amount of success one has in being a DJ. Just remember, success will follow if you........

keep the beat sweet

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 9:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool:)

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 12:36 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeah...cool skyfxl. nice post raw bear....true. even though we don't always post, i read everyday. learning is good for the soul. Great people here too, from all over the world!

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 1:49 am
Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You get to DJ for your school?????? nice work Sean. Our school is to gay to let me or Ned.

Well jus congrats on being here a year. I havent been here that long, but I definetly dont plan to leave soon :)

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 2:14 am
Well said Raw Bear. I learn something new everyday when it comes to djing.. and this forum is a very efficient way of learning too.
Thanks to all who've helped me thus far, hope sometime i can return the favour.
If anyone wants to chat: vdj_Sean@hotmail.com

Sean

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 2:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)