Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: It's time for Atomix to lead !!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Everybody, even the competitors, agree in one thing. VirtualDj Software is really a piece of excellent DJ Software.
But i think it's time for Atomix to go one step forward. Making business with Numark is a great opportunity for the Team to have a Virtual Dj Controller . I mean a hardware piece, a midi controller or whatever that is. A machine that could take advantage of the great feautures that VDJ Software has.
We all agree that beyond TCVs and TCCDs there is a gap. Hercules seems like a toy to many, BCD is still unreliable, DAC is poor and made for another software. Imagine a controller which would look like one of the VDJ skins. With all the buttons we need, reliable, professional look just like the software.
Every one of us has dreamed of this controller. Could Numark make such a controller? Yes they could. So why don't you make a deal with them, which would change from foundations, the DJ Market?
No more "No licence users". The ultimate package. VDJ Software + Controller !!!!! It sounds like an earthquake.
Just a few thoughts DJs, glad to share them with you.

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 10:59 pm

Just wait and see ;) hehe... Xmas is comming for those who wait :)

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 11:38 pm
Great news Santa !!!

PS. Preacher, diplomat, now Santa? he he

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 11:40 pm

First release is not even a secret:
- Numark iCDX : full blood dj cd player, that also works as a full blood controller with direct support nativly in VDJ4 ;)

And more to come .... to be continued ;) hehe

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 11:45 pm
Numark iCDx..hmm not bad, but i was thinking something more like Xone3D with larger play buttons, not necessarilly portable, or a BCD with more buttons , something with integrated mixer and audio interface, a piece "all in one".

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 12:17 am
jiingle bells jiingle bells.... :)

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 12:46 am
ho ho ..ok ok i got it.

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 12:55 am
hehe ;)

Taking a look at Numark webpage and their latest products, and reading your top post in this thread... add a dash of christmas imagination, and you might not be far off ;)

All I will say... ;)

good things come to those who wait.. hehe

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 1:04 am
wow!

=O

Not again!!! I already had to go through this waiting for v4 xDD... now xmas???! lol ...

I totally agree with djdad, VirtualDJ is ready for another step forward.

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 1:15 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
btw, Numark Cue, (the twin brother of virtual dj 4.0) is now on numark's site first page...

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 5:59 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've been talking to the numark distributors where I am (new zealand) and apparently the icdx is available next week.

Woohoo :)

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 1:03 am
ok might have been covered before, but what is the difference btwn numark cue & virtual vynil.

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 1:42 am
erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mantahoe wrote :
ok might have been covered before, but what is the difference btwn numark cue & virtual vynil.

If I may also add to that selection Virtual DJ. So, what’s the difference between these three now.

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 10:01 am

Virtual DJ - Well you all know what that is.. ;)

Numark Cue - Numarks version of the software, licenced under different name. Works as VDJ.

Numark Virtual Vinyl - a package... Inc Numark Cue + Soundcard + timecode vinyls.

Hope that helps :)

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 12:06 pm
Just spoke to Decks.co.uk / Saphires and they're expecting the iCDX in late November.

Some good stuff on the Numark page, expecially for Video Jocks. WoW.

It's interesting to see what a lot of respect Numark are getting on other forums which would usually be critical, such as the Denon forum. Everyone is praising Numark for innovation and pushing the boundaries.

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 12:07 pm
yeah.. history wize there has been lots of issues with Numark.

But last years they have totally changed that... The CDX made all see that Numark totally can rock..
The ttx turntable as well...

And their product line this year is just amazing... So many great new products that are very inventive and ground breaking :)

Good partner for VDJ ;)

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 12:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)