Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Kaleo new verion of TK Filters?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Kaleo can you make a version of TK Filters with the old interface (TK Filters LL) like it was in v1.09 but with the popup box in the new window. I find the new tk filters to be a) not smoth enough b) to easy to stuff up switching between low cut and high cut modes.

the interface like in the old version or the same as that in Traktor would be great. i still use you old version but it is abit anoying having the popup boxes and would prefer it if it was integrated into the new window.

I absolutly love you plugin and i felt that this was the only thing missing from VDJ for along time.

thanx Richard

Posted Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 1:16 pm
dlinkeHome userMember since 2003
I would suggest a plugin version tha actually goes right with the devices you have attached to your computer, like a mouse or keyboard. For example, instead of emulating knobs or sliders, it would be great to have an X Y coordinates area where you could control different aspects of the plugin, like pumping up the resonance as you increase the lowcut. It would be graeat to operate a filter like that, "emulating the korg kaoss pad" so you could operate some other commands with the keyboard while producing the effect with the mouse.

Thank you so much

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 2:09 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
dlinke:

[...] it would be great to have an X Y coordinates [...]

That is the way the TK Filter V2 is actually.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 7:47 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
kaleo: about the TK Filters LL version (1.09) worked fine in 2.0 ll working on both desks.

As of version 2.01 the zero latency feature does not work on the right desk (tried all the deleting xml plugin files etc... the y seem to have stuffed up the code somewhere or have changed it slightly)

if it possable to fix and repost this plugin perhaps with the old interface built into the plugin window...

you should be able to have 2 versions of your plugin on the plugins page for people who still like the old one.

also when you start the plugin the first time you run it it chokes up the sound abit because it hasn't put in the correct slider values (perhaps create a preset)

i'd buy you a beer for fixing it ofcource

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 8:18 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
LOL, thanks for the beer, but I don't have a lot of free time for plugins now.

I keep your request in mind but it may take time before I make it.

Sorry for this delay.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 04 @ 8:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)