Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Bass/Mid/High KILLER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'am looking for a "Bass/Mid/High killer" plugs-in because i often kill the frequencies in the mixing.I have got DJ console and I wanted to change some keys with the mapper but it is complicated.So I have thought that it would be everything easiest with some plugs...

HELP!! PLEASE

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 3:01 pm
Plugins are available with the registered version of VDJ -- and my Bass/Mid/High LFO can be used as a 'killer' too, if you set the min and max volumes to 0, and activate the reset option. That way, starting the plugin will kill those frequencies, and stopping it will reset the slider's value to the center value.

But you need the full version to get the plugins.

macourteau :)

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 3:14 pm
there are also kill buttons in skin, that will kill bass, mid or high...

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 3:29 pm
thanks macourteau,i know that plugins are available with the registered version of VDJ :(
Bass/Mid/High LFO plugin can really kill at ALL frequencies like kill buttons in skin without oscillating function?

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 4:13 pm
Well it will still oscillate between a minimum and maximum value, but if both values are the same, and 0, it's like cutting these frequencies ;) But as dj-in-norway said, there are buttons to kill a frequency range in some skins. That's a better solution, since it is a real 'kill' function (meant for that), and it doesn't take up an effect slot.

macourteau

Posted Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 5:06 pm
I WANT THIS PLUGIN !!!!!! Macourteau please please please send me it by email...I will be thankful

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 10:05 am
Sorry, this plugin (and all other plugins) is available for full version users only.

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 1:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)