Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: It works!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi team,

Just wanted you guys to know that VD4 is working 100% here. I couldnt expect more. Just wanted to be a little positive as I dont see many people saying: ALELUIA!

well Ill be the first,
ALELUIA!
Karlo.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 2:31 pm
It works for me too. I think that the results are varied cause of settings, hardware accessories, expectations and other circumstances. Still a great update of a great program though.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 2:53 pm
Yep, all good here too! Just working out the automatic video crossfading. Tried a video file that didn't work with VDJ 3.4 and it works with 4.0!

Luvly job! :)

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 2:56 pm
yep, no problems for me so far. i think my blessing is that i just wanna be able to play mp3s with my timecoded vinyls/cds and perhaps have the ability to loop. every other feature doesnt't get used, haha.
i don't complicate it by wanting videos or fx or anything like that.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 3:14 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Been playing with it for an hour or so on my laptop, so far so good, hope it all goes well when I install it on my main console later!

Well done Atomix, looks like another winner! Worth the wait... ;-)

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 3:51 pm
tested it for months, used it live several times... ;) works damn good

Just make sure you find the good setting for your PC in the performance tab, and u are rockin :)

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 5:01 pm
Agreed - All working 100% here, and still have 3.4 installed (just in case). I think it's really really good. A couple of people are whinging because they can't find an old feature (It may have moved!) or that there PC/Hardware is really not up to the high settings they may be trying. Be sensible ! You wouldn't install windows XP on an old ibm 286 would you...

For me - great, many many thanks to the DEV team in particular and also many many thanks to the rest of the team, those here that support and test the product, plugin and skin designers....thanks to all, and everyone else that uses it. BEST PEICE OF SOFTWARE EVER. FULL STOP.

Time for me to get to work on a 1650x1280 skin......

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 5:10 pm
DJ_SeedPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Works great here! All problems with the old version (old engine) have been fixed. It's a real pleasure to work with now! Thanks guys, great work.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:27 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I've also used it for a couple of months and it has been working great, I guess most of the other users (complaining ones) have to get used to adjusting the performance settings

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 8:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)