Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi I am one of the lowly pesants who do not have a licence because i use the dj console. The version i have is more than great, and i cannot see what some people are moning about on the pesants forum!!!! If they stoped to compare the price of pro equipment against vdj verses features they would see what great value for money they are getting.
Anyway I digress, my only bugbear is that the file management system doesnot use mp3 tagging. I feel this is a glareing omission, because if they look at the compatition like pc dj red they we see what i am talking about. I did find a pluggin kindly made by dj moboul called vdj id3 tag parser, but gess what i cant try it out because ime a pessant. So the opsion given to me is to spend 100 euros for software i do not need to get a free plugin, and then because its free issue it may not do what i want, so i could spend the money for nothing !!!!! I would klike to know if dj moboul would like to come to a private arrangment whereby i would be only to happy to pay a resonable amount of money for his work after assertaining that it does what i want.
Many thanks, sorry for the spelling I am an egineer !!! its my excuse and ime sticking to it.
Big Dave

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 11:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)